Fear the Walking Dead

Haven't posted on here in a while. Used to at my desk at lunch, but something changed to where I can't get this page anymore at work, so...

Anyway, seems to me that every episide this season has just been full of nothing but "just in the nick of time" moments. Constantly anymore it seems. I mean it's jjust blatant at this point. Every single time. No cliffhangars, not nothing, just "oh boy, this looks bad..." followed by "yay, just in the nick of time!" It's just starting to really bug me this season.

Reactions: Pat
Haven't posted on here in a while. Used to at my desk at lunch, but something changed to where I can't get this page anymore at work, so...

Anyway, seems to me that every episide this season has just been full of nothing but "just in the nick of time" moments. Constantly anymore it seems. I mean it's jjust blatant at this point. Every single time. No cliffhangars, not nothing, just "oh boy, this looks bad..." followed by "yay, just in the nick of time!" It's just starting to really bug me this season.

The new writers are from Once Upon A Time. That should tell you something. It's a good thing I'm easily entertained because it isn't the same FTWD with these writers. It's like a fairy tale every episode. Not too thrilling.

This show has gone down the drain. Yet, they have been renewed for season 6. People keep hoping it will get better. sigh. So do I.

I gave up on FtWD a couple of years ago. I did catch a few episodes recently from when they were living in the resort / hotel. Then a more recent episode, yeah the show has really declined.

This show has gone down the drain. Yet, they have been renewed for season 6. People keep hoping it will get better. sigh. So do I.

Time to off Athea.The show is now based around her interviews and beyond old an boring. At this point, it takes me a couple of day's just to get through one episode.

Time to off Athea.The show is now based around her interviews and beyond old an boring. At this point, it takes me a couple of day's just to get through one episode.

She was great when she rolled up in the SWAT machine, but the constant episodes of interview after interview has gotten unbearable. The visuals are terrible and there's barely any action, just talk talk talk.

I'm only one episode into the 2nd half of the season. This whole interview/camera thing is far less interesting to me then to just shoot it in a normal way. I'll find myself losing complete interest in this show should that be its new direction. I'd be just fine with the camera and the woman behind it biting the dust becoming a distance memory.

I wish Morgan bit it.....Morgan show after Morgan show is boring.He must be the cheaper of all the actors so he gets more parts.
I disagree. I think Morgan is most likey the highest paid on the show.

I'm only one episode into the 2nd half of the season. This whole interview/camera thing is far less interesting to me then to just shoot it in a normal way. I'll find myself losing complete interest in this show should that be its new direction. I'd be just fine with the camera and the woman behind it biting the dust becoming a distance memory.
You could just skip to 5.16.

Back
Top Bottom