Fear the Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Sports and Entertainment Center' started by Bobw, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Bobw

Bobw Team Owner

Pat likes this.
  2. Pat

Pat Team Owner

I'm enjoying Fear a lot more this time around.

3. Pat

Pat Team Owner

S3E8,, the death of the Abigail was so sad.. Strand saying goodbye to the good life. :(

4. Bobw

Bobw Team Owner

I made up to s 3 e10 or 11. Madison and Victor in the water truck and picked up Walker. Then. lights out for me.

5. Pat

Pat Team Owner

6. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Is this one of those The names have been changed to protect the innocent things?
    FTWDGeneralStore.jpg FTWDGeneralStore1.jpg

7. Pat

Pat Team Owner

hmm.gif

Fear: The Spoiling Dead Fans
    · 31 mins ·
    Thanks to the Letterhacks of issue #176 we now know that Season 8 of The Walking Dead WILL lead into the 4th Season of Fear The Walking Dead.

8. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Fear: The Spoiling Dead Fans
    · February 22 at 12:39pm ·
    Some more news about Season 4. While Kirkman confirmed Morgans TWD Season 8 survival as leading into FTWD's 4th Season in Letterhacks we have learned more from EW and our new showrunners.

Ian Goldberg has revealed "Let’s just say, without giving too much away, we’re going to be playing with expectations, we’re going to be telling stories that experiment with time." So it seems in addition to jumping forward, we WILL also see a continuation of where Season 3 ended.

9. Pat

Pat Team Owner

The info is out that season 4 FTWD will premiere on April 15th at 9pm eastern time. I find that odd as according to my calculations, TWD finale is on the same date which usually starts at 9pm.

10. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Oooooh, this looks like trouble.
    FearMorganNick.jpg

11. Pat

Pat Team Owner

At first I was skeptical of this idea but now I find myself looking forward to this moment.
    FearMorgan1.jpg

12. VaDirt

VaDirt Dirt Track Fanatic

Is there a good place to stream (without having to pay....I'm cheap) the whole series? I started it and lost interest halfway through the first season, but it sounds like I should have stuck with it.

13. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Hopefully someone can answer that question. I don't do much streaming myself.

14. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Sign up for the free month of Hulu. The first three seasons worth of episodes are all on there. It'll get you caught up to the live shows. Finish the three seasons in under 30 days and then cancel the service.

VaDirt likes this.
  15. VaDirt

VaDirt Dirt Track Fanatic

Awesome, thanks!

16. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Let's see if you feel the same way after watching 37 straight episodes to get caught up. :D

VaDirt likes this.
  17. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Warning, 4 minutes of footage reveals a lot!

18. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Well..... Did you get started on your binge watching?

19. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Video looks like it's been removed.

20. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Well crap! It was really good. It got me excited about season 4. I'll see if I can find it again.

dpkimmel2001 likes this.
  21. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Well.. here's a FB link

22. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

I always get to your video posts too late. No worky for me this morning.

23. Pat

Pat Team Owner

It works for me if I'm logged in to FB. No worky if not logged in. Sorry.:oops:

I love this clip. I've seen it several times now.

24. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Tomorrow!
    Morgan.jpg

25. BobbyFord

BobbyFord Resident Gearhead Contributor

Wow. That sucked. Nick is dead.

26. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Holy crap! Was not expecting that. That's what makes these shows awesome. RIP Nick.

BobbyFord likes this.
  27. Pat

Pat Team Owner

It made me mad. I was going to quit the show. Then I read the actor wanted out. That will keep me around. I just can't handle another Negan storyline. So, the center of the FTWD universe needs to kick some butt.

Free1220 likes this.
  28. Free1220

Free1220 Free1220

I missed last night but caught the talking dead,sounded like it was a love story episode.Usually not too great for action so I' m not too disappointed.

Pat likes this.
  29. Pat

Pat Team Owner

It was a bottle episode showing how John and Naomi met and fell for each other. There was some good walker action. John's character development was good. He was a cop who did western shows for fun, therefore the sharpshooting skills. And he is so honest, he checked in and out videos at the local store which the owners have long vacated. One also learned how resourceful, and lonely, he was/is.

30. Free1220

Free1220 Free1220

I'll probably check it out later this week when it's released.

31. Mr Excitement

Mr Excitement Team Owner

Awesome episode. I like the episodes where they concentrate and dig into the characters past and what they have become and where they are going. Great acting and one of my favorite episodes of FTWD so far.

Free1220, dpkimmel2001 and Pat like this.
  32. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

I've got to agree. Probably one of the best episodes yet. Not much action but awesome for character development. Two new characters with an entire episodes dedicated to them. Doesn't sound like it would be all that great but it might surprise.

I almost feel like I was watching a movie. I think it's because of the way it was filmed with primarily stationary cameras. Kind of old school.

Pat, Free1220 and Mr Excitement like this.
  33. Pat

Pat Team Owner

If they kill John Dorie, I am done with this show.

dpkimmel2001 likes this.
  34. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Rule #1 in the WD shows..... Do not get attached to any character. Each seems to have an expiration date. This may not be it but his clock is ticking like all the rest of them.

Pat likes this.
  35. Pat

Pat Team Owner

If I'm not attached to a character, I'm not invested in the show. FTWD needs John. He has brought new life to the show. If they kill him, they are shooting their own foot.

36. BobbyFord

High-powered rifle in the thoracic cavity shouldn’t be survivable.

37. Pat

Pat Team Owner

True but he might have something in his pocket which blocked the bullet. ;)

BobbyFord likes this.
  38. BobbyFord

A bullet proof vest wouldn’t have saved him. :D

39. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Which do you find more believable, John Dorie surviving a high-powered rifle slug in the thoracic cavity or a world of Walkers?

It wouldn't surprise me to see John the gunslinger back in action in just a few episodes. Well, that or dead.

BobbyFord likes this.
  40. BobbyFord

The world of walkers, of course :cool:

dpkimmel2001 likes this.