Fear the Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Sports and Entertainment Center' started by Bobw, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Pat

Pat Team Owner

No show tonight. I guess half the population doesn't know how to use a DVR.

2. Free1220

Free1220 Free1220

Ok,that episode has me sooooo confused with the time jumps.Must have been a different producer or director orsomething.It is like I missed 3 episodes or more with the stadium going down etc.

3. BobbyFord

BobbyFord Resident Gearhead Contributor

I think they still haven’t told the entire story about how the stadium fell. We do know that it was a mob of burning walkers.

Free1220 likes this.
  4. Pat

Pat Team Owner

You are not alone. I'm usually good with the flash backs and forwards but I got confused too. First chance I get I'm going to watch it again.

Free1220 likes this.
  5. Free1220

Free1220 Free1220

Cool...glad I'm not alone! I can usually keep up too but that one got away from me and I didn't miss a word. I need to rewatch it too,it seemed like things were out of sequence somehow.I was thinking the script got screwed up and nobody caught it. Oh well we'll have to wait n see!!

Pat likes this.
  6. Pat

Pat Team Owner

7. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Ain't nobody sayin' nothing

8. BobbyFord

Me thinks Madison is alive.

9. Free1220

Free1220 Free1220

I'm just in awe of the dumbass direction the show has taken.I don't need to watch something that keeps losing me during the show.While I'm watching it I'm thinking"really...another whole show of this?" Don't get me wrong,I am a big fan of the show but I wish they would get back to what made it such a good watch.

Pat likes this.
  10. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Madison is dead. There is no doubt about it when they have her on TTD and the memoriam. She said when the new show runners told her the direction the show was going in, she was devastated. :(

SO, the good part is... John lives! :dual9mm:

Free1220 likes this.
  11. Free1220

Free1220 Free1220

I didn't watch TTD cause it's too late for me and no I don't have DVR.The way this show is going we'll probably still see a lot of Madison.

12. Pat

Pat Team Owner

I had to record it myself when they stick the Badlands inbetween the shows.

13. VaDirt

VaDirt Dirt Track Fanatic

Okay, so I'm not reading this thread AT ALL, as I just now got Hulu (using my daughter's account) and am getting caught up, with like one episode a night. Seasons 1-3 are all on Hulu, but once I'm done with them, where's season 4?

Pat likes this.
  14. Pat

Pat Team Owner

We are all just sitting around the tent waiting for August.
    FTWDMorgan4B.jpg

15. Pat

Pat Team Owner

I see peanut butter bars!

16. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Warning.. big spoiler.

17. Pat

Pat Team Owner

I hope I'm surprised, but, from what I've heard, tonight's episode looks like one hour of boring. :(

18. Free1220

Free1220 Free1220

I'm hoping it's not another Morgan episode.....I'm getting bored with his story.

19. Pat

Pat Team Owner

I just watched last night's episode. I was a great episode. Not one of the action kind, but intense just the same.

P.S. No Morgan.

20. Pat

Pat Team Owner

The first time this has happened. My DVR shows FTWD 4.11 will be recorded Sunday morning 3:30am. Checking the guide, it also shows at the regular time 9PM Sunday night.

21. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Yesterday I saw DISH changed the recording back to 9PM and the description of the 3:30AM is for 4.10. How weirdly!!

22. Free1220

Free1220 Free1220

Another Morgan episode......nuff said.

23. Free1220

Free1220 Free1220

Please not another Morgan preaching episode.

Mr Excitement likes this.
  24. BobbyFord

I like Morgan.
    Everyone is still alive except the crazy black woman. Good times.
    Don’t drink antifreeze.