Final Four

Without a dog in the fight, here are my reasons why any of the 4 should win.

1. Truex, so we wont have to listen to the chorus of moans about how he got ripped off.

2. Busch, to finally (hopefully) put to rest that he can only win the big prize by having it handed to him.

3. Harvick, would continue the "Closer" or "Choker" yearly Merry-go-round .

4. Keselowski, well I just can't find any good reason for him to win.

On to Homestead.

Martin Truex Junior is the only driver who deserves the championship this year.

I'm boycotting the finale because I know the finale will be all about the championship battle.

In my opinion, Truex is the true 2017 champ, and if does win , we will not have a true 2017 Champ crowned.
Maybe I’m reading it wrong but it says Truex is the true champ and if does win will we won’t have a true champ? Did you mean if he doesn’t win I’m confused.. I wasn’t trying to troll

Maybe I’m reading it wrong but it says Truex is the true champ and if does win will we won’t have a true champ? Did you mean if he doesn’t win I’m confused.. I wasn’t trying to troll
the 78 team has been the best team for the 2017 season, if anyone else wins, its my opinion ( key words here) we wont have a true champ for 2017, the best of the best will not have won the championship.

Of course, whoever gets it will the be real champ, but only one can be the best of the year, and that is the 78 team.

Kez need to win. Lol I don't want to owe anybody money when he doesn't

the 78 team has been the best team for the 2017 season, if anyone else wins, its my opinion ( key words here) we wont have a true champ for 2017, the best of the best will not have won the championship.

Of course, whoever gets it will the be real champ, but only one can be the best of the year, and that is the 78 team.
OK cool Truex is your champ no matter what ..

It is down to Truex vs. Busch. Honestly, their pace is obviously superior to the other two.

Harvick has a small chance of getting the title. His win at Texas validated that.

I can not see Keselowski pulling it off. Penske has been erratic all year long. The #2 team just keeps misfiring.

My drivers are out so I'll be in the stands pulling for Truex. I despise KDB. I respect Harvick but he's been a wrecker as much as a closer. Kes would be OK, but Truex has had the dominant season, was regular season champ, and I like how his team has climbed the mountain apart from the big shot organizations.

Love the playoffs and was hoping to see the 48 in so Truex would have to beat champions in this format. Still going up against 3 champions so it still pretty good. I'll never understand how people say one race determines the champion. It took all season to get the final four and is alot better than having Truex crowned 2 weeks ago.

Love the playoffs and was hoping to see the 48 in so Truex would have to beat champions in this format. Still going up against 3 champions so it still pretty good. I'll never understand how people say one race determines the champion. It took all season to get the final four and is alot better than having Truex crowned 2 weeks ago.
I don’t understand it either man lol..

Hopefully the 18 DNF's after a blown tire sends him into the wall, and KB throws a fit about Goodyear.

Hopefully the 78 DNF's after a catastrophic part failure, and Truex throws a fit about the playoff format.

Hopefully the 4 DNF's after he's the innocent victim of a wreck, and throws a fit about whatever he feels like.

Hopefully the 2 rides around in 16th place and cruises to an easy Homestead Cup title.

Truth be told, as much as I would like to see all that happen, I'm actually rooting for this stupid playoff format to flourish just for the sake of NASCAR. So hopefully we have a big exciting finish. But still, Go Keselowski

I think it’s out of Truex and Kyle still.. if Kyle has a car even close to Truex I think Kyle gets the job done off driving skills.. never know though Truex car can be like the Coc 600 last year :lol2:

It's another 1.5 miler, but check out MTJ's last 3 Homestead finishes:

-36th (2016)
-12th (2015)
-17th (2014)

Only a total of 3 laps led between those races.

I will say Phoenix hasn't been one of MTJ's better tracks either, and he finished P3 today.

Back
Top Bottom