Finally the Daytona 500 Race Thread

Atleast JR got biffle to bad hamlin couldnt get him to help past kenseth

All is not lost. I have 1, 2, 11th and 15th in yahoo. That's damn good for a plate race.

Congrats to Matt, but this race would have been so much better if the outside line could have got going.

Like I said, only chance to win would've been to wreck Biffle. Never even tried.

Typical Roush Racing bull****, they orchestrated that from the get go.

Maybe but he did get knocked down there then again Nascar did the same thing to Regan Smith before.

Every single call since the Regan Smith call (and every call before that dating back to Smoke in 2001) has been inconsistent with the precedent applied to Smith. Reagan Smith was robbed.

I think some of the babies here are up past there bed time and are getting cranky

are you kidding me? there was no race? single file bull****.

You have a strange definition of single file. It was a great race and that is that.

Every single call since the Regan Smith call (and every call before that dating back to Smoke in 2001) has been inconsistent with the precedent applied to Smith. Reagan Smith was robbed.

They did rob him but at least Nascar is trying now I hope. They didn't say anything in the Nationwide race so I doubt they would for anyone now.

Really? all he had to do was pull up a lane and watch kenseth slow down. If Jr woulda wrecked biffle nascar woulda just thrown the yellow on the white flag lap and handed the race to kenseth anyway.

It was an exciting race, what everyone wants seems to change every freaking week nothing makes anyone happy. Is it so hard for people to just watch the sport and not bitch over everything

I enjoyed the race, just didn't enjoy the nonsense that Biffle did but I've always expected nothing but bull**** from him. There's a reason why Harvick use to punt Biffle around like the ***** he is.

I wasn't bitching at 2 car tandem. Not one bit.
neither was I but I didn't at this either, I like the racing no matter what and I can't understand why other fans are so darn picky about it

Isn't the 17 the only one of the 3 without a full time sponsor this year? Gotta make that 17 look good to fill the rest of the checkbook for the year lol.

Back
Top Bottom