Fontana Auto Club 400 Thread

Gosh, way to hurt my feelings!!! :(

What I have said isn't OPINION, it's FACT. How hard is that for you to understand? I have statistical FACTS to back up my claim. What you continue to spew is the opinion. DangCorky, keep up.
Hope I'm ready? Lulz.

What in the blue blazes are you talking about??? I never once said Joey didn't push back. Reading comprehension fella, get some. I said he should have thrown a punch. How's that sound like "Joey never pushed back"??? As a matter of fact, lets review an earlier post, shall we?

Ummmm, pretty much sounds like I said he did push.
Either way...he stood his ground.. and I don't care what FACTS you have ...JOEY LOGANO IS A FUTURE CUP CHAMPION!!! and ill keep spewing it til he is then ill say I told u so! lol :p u know its all in fun anyway.

C'mon man..get a grip. Only way any driver gets to be a champion is to win the championship, not goon it up in the pits. This ain't pro wrestling.:)

unless a driver is a complete psyco..and your buddy "Rowdy" is who I am talking about here, winning a championship is what it is all about. Kyle almost lost his M&M's over his behavior even though he was winning. Since that talk last year from Joe Gibbs, he has done a whole lot to change his attitude..and I for one am glad he did. He wasn't going to be in cup long if he didn't change, his Brother has had to work his butt off to stay in the big show, and he was almost in the same boat.

It ain't just him, they all got to be a bit touched to be racing anyway. But some of them get waaaay out there.:)

So was Dw at one point..

That's what I said...

WOW! So many opinions on this subject! I wanted to quote this and quote that. But if I had quoted everything I wanted to quote my post would have looked like a column from Dear Abby.

So, to summarize:
Pee Wee: Great Driver, Great Win. Many, many more to come!
Logano: Great potential - even if he chooses not to fight with a tub-o-lard. Diving off into Turn One at over 200 mph in Fontucky takes balls! Joey has them.
Hamlin: Serial whiner who is also trying to prove his manhood to the audience. (Get well soon, Denny!)
Stewart: A frustrated and misguided tub-o-lard who needs to look in the mirror and STFU.
WWF: FAKE! There is nothing fake about NASCAR Racing!
Image: According to Andre Agissi, Image is Everything (of course he was selling cameras for Canon when he said that...)
Summation: Can't we all get along? Rodney King, circa 1992

C'mon man..get a grip. Only way any driver gets to be a champion is to win the championship, not goon it up in the pits. This ain't pro wrestling.:)
Well yea that's why I said future..Im not saying it based on him fighting anyone or even anything that has happened anytime this year. Ive been saying that for a couple years now. Only now its starting to look more like a reality. Joeys stepping up to a evel that he never has before and I think he will do great things.

Let's see, Tony parks directly in front of Joey, so Joey knows Tony is coming. Joey parks nowhere near Denny, Joey runs across the pit area, so Denny has no clue Joey is coming. How do you not see the difference? Jesus man, get over it. Your driver b*tched out and went after a guy strapped in the car instead of waiting until he got out. End of story. There is no way for you to possibly spin it otherwise. The world witnessed it. Joey didn't swing at Tony until there was 10 guys between them. If Joey had any balls, he would have swung on Tony as soon as he saw him coming. He had PLENTY of time to land a few hits if he wanted to. How many times do we have to go in circles about this?
Joey has already said he doesn't want to fight people. He would rather talk, he got out of his car to do just that and Tony started pushing him and he pushed back. By that time the crews were in it... Btw Tony pulled Joeys hair go check it out lol.. and he calls Joey a little girl.

chill out dude.:) So he is your hero driver..great, go look at your Joey poster. He ain't the only fish in the pool, and right now he has eight other drivers ahead of him and a long season ahead.

chill out dude.:) So he is your hero driver..great, go look at your Joey poster. He ain't the only fish in the pool, and right now he has eight other drivers ahead of him and a long season ahead.
What I can't stick up for my driver? Whatever so don't read it... and that 8 drivers ahead of him means the best start of his career after 5 races. Just throwin that out there.

sticking up for and being obsessed over are two different things. You have about worn out everybody that likes to argue, and you are whipping a dead horse. Why don't you go start a " Joey Logano is the greatest driver in the whole world" thread..there were other drivers in the race ya know.:)

sticking up for and being obsessed over are two different things. You have about worn out everybody that likes to argue, and you are whipping a dead horse. Why don't you go start a " Joey Logano is the greatest driver in the whole world" thread..there were other drivers in the race ya know.:)
LOL Im not "obsessed"..just very opinionated.. I don't like to lose an argument.. if wearing you guys out is what I gota do for you to stop talkin S*** then Im glad to do it lol.. I can talk about other drivers..but that wasn't the topic.. Like I said, I'll never back down from an argument even if Im wrong lol just because I find it fun. If you don't like it then don't read my posts.. or something I duno but Im not going anywhere so either get used to it or go away... soo on that note.. what would you guys like to talk about? Non Logano related of course.. Hope Denny's okay?... Kyle was going to win anyway? Tony's a sore loser?... how bout that Danica??

LOL Its all in fun guys cant you see that I just like to get a rise out of you guys.. I see someone saying Logano sucks and I go on to say he's the greatest driver in the history of NASCAR!!! LOL doesn't make it true...and I know it isn't... I believe in my driver.. obviously very much that's all there is to it really.. as far as Logano being great..how about Ill just say he's improving on track as is in shape to have the best season of his career... we'll say that.. you guys cool with that?

Confucius say: "The biggest bitchers and whiners bitching and whining about bitchers and whiners make everybody else want to bitch and whine or just go out and eat worms".

Your search - Confucius say: "The biggest bitchers and whiners bitching and whining about bitchers and ... - did not match any documents.

oh, Crock is san.. your late to the party. Somebody, who was not up to their ass in alligators must have drained your swamp. But I think the sliced bread kid isn't worn out yet, so you might be able to get a Joey argument started with him.

Confucius say: "The biggest bitchers and whiners bitching and whining about bitchers and whiners make everybody else want to bitch and whine or just go out and eat worms".
Confucius burp copy.jpg

Two weeks Mikey-San.:D
It will be longer then that for me, because I have a race to do in Las Vegas the same weekend as Martinsville.:( I think there should be a gentlemens rule that Nascar and Nhra doesn't race on the same weekend.:) The problem is Nascar runs about 39 weeks a year.:eek::D

It will be longer then that for me, because I have a race to do in Las Vegas the same weekend as Martinsville.:( I think there should be a gentlemens rule that Nascar and Nhra doesn't race on the same weekend.:) The problem is Nascar runs about 39 weeks a year.:eek::D
Dude I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow but coming back April 4th.

LOL Im not "obsessed"..just very opinionated.. I don't like to lose an argument..

You lost the second you used "Logano" and "Champion" in the same sentence. :p

Theres a difference between being opinionated and looking absolutely ridiculous with your argument. :D

Nope! Wrong again! See what I mean?
Who knows, Joey may be a champion some day, but he ain't there yet. As of now he has two career wins, one of which was rain shortened, so he's basically David Reutimann right now. But that'll change I'm sure.

Who knows, Joey may be a champion some day, but he ain't there yet. As of now he has two career wins, one of which was rain shortened, so he's basically David Reutimann right now. But that'll change I'm sure.

Like I said, right now all I know is Joey seems to be well on his way to the best season of his career. Everything else is just to bug you know who:rolleyes: .. I mean look how much of a championship hopeful Brad Keselowski was 2-3 years ago. Were seeing a new Joey Logano, and on to Martinsville...

Like I said, right now all I know is Joey seems to be well on his way to the best season of his career. Everything else is just to bug you know who:rolleyes: .. I mean look how much of a championship hopeful Brad Keselowski was 2-3 years ago. Were seeing a new Joey Logano, and on to Martinsville...
I'll give you that, for all of 2010 and pretty much the first half of 2011, Brad K was an also-ran in the Sprint Cup Series. Then he broke his ankle, and the rest is history :)

I think this thread has gotten more posts than all of the previous California threads combined!

Lol. His best season has been 16th. Shouldn't be hard to top that.
Well I mean hey better is better right? If he could make the chase and win a race or two I think he and his team would be happy. I know I would be, and I think if he can keep running the way he has been that wont be an issue because he'll win races. We'll see though, Im looking forward to this season more than any previous ones in the recent past.
I'll give you that, for all of 2010 and pretty much the first half of 2011, Brad K was an also-ran in the Sprint Cup Series. Then he broke his ankle, and the rest is history :)
Yea that was crazy how he broke his ankle and just started winning, just like Denny Hamlin the year before I think he hurt his ankle or his knee or something and just won everything after that, like 8 races that year I think.

Back
Top Bottom