GA$ Prices again...

Supply disruption. Libya's oil is light sweet, Saudi is replacing it (likely from stockpiles) with heavy sour which much of Europe can't refine, causing a bottleneck.

Oh come on do you really believe what you just typed?:rolleyes:

Im going to Nashville this weekend too!! Hopefuly we wont have to drive to much. Im sure we can keep ourself entertained!

I averaged 44 mpg in the Focus from L.A. to Vegas. Gas near my house is almost at the $4.00 per gallon mark, or it will be by the time I return.

What's everyone paying for gas right now?
$3.62 here for regular and $4.03 for diesel
Oil now trading at over $111/barrel

Maybe we should go back to riding horses just saying...

Good hay is 12 bucks a bale here,,between two horses it barely lasts a day. Plus grain. New shoes every other month. Vet bills. Tack. Seems like constant fence repairs. Not even counting the cost of their 5 acre "playground", small barn and run in sheds. Horses aren't the answer:(

Can't sell them, nobody has the money, can't even give them away. My daughter would never forgive me if I sent them to the "killers", a slaughter house.

My wife called, she got gas at the same station this morning $3.74/9.

Who did we attack overnight??????

up to $3.65 this morning. It's gonoe up an additional 13 cents since last Friday

Up to $3.73 for regular and $4.13 for diesel yesterday afternoon. This is going to be tough this summer for people wanting to do a little traveling on their vacations.

From $3.61 to $3.77 today for regular unleaded.Mostly the Exxon stations are at $3.77

April 8th I posted gas was 3.72/9, then later in the day it was 3.74/9.

Yesterday morning I filled up @ 3.87/9:eek::eek::eek: Same station today,,,$3.91/9

Up 20¢ in 13 days?

Someone had said $4 by Memorial Day and think I said by the end of this month it would be $4. By Memorial Day it looks it'll be $4.50, or more.

Local BP station [bastages] $3.99.9/10

Some talking head on TV this morning said 6, maybe 7 buck a gallon gas by September.

Good thing the world's going to end Dec 2012 as we can't afford this much longer.:D

Local BP station [bastages] $3.99.9/10

Some talking head on TV this morning said 6, maybe 7 buck a gallon gas by September.

Good thing the world's going to end Dec 2012 as we can't afford this much longer.:D

Yeh i heard that $6 to $7 quote too, yet yesterday some expert on CNBC yesterday was predicting that oil would be under $100 by July. Bottom line here is these guys have no idea what is going to happen. They are guessing at this point.

Its been $3.89 around me lately in northeast ohio. Did find one place that has been keeping it at $3.84 though

I think it will be close to $5/ gal by the end of July, going to suck big time, and it's going to send us into another recession.

Hmmm yeh probably right

and of course there is no inflation increase...:sarcasm:

20 cents a gal in 2 days.:eek::eek: $3.68 2 days ago.$3.78 yesterday.$3.88 today.Freakin rediculous.:bazooka:

$3.95/9 to $3.99/9 just about everywhere. It'll be 4 bucks tomorrow afternoon, bastages.

Back
Top Bottom