GA$ Prices again...

Up again....$3.92 regular $4.39 diesel...oil trading over $114 after the the Bin Laden death wore off.

sill $4.17 here. prob be $4.25 - $4.50 right around memorial day. a coincidence i'm sure. <g>

Y'all do realize that gas prices always goes up in the Spring and Summer months, right? More people are traveling, which means a higher demand on a finite resource, so prices goes up.

Y'all do realize that gas prices always goes up in the Spring and Summer months, right? More people are traveling, which means a higher demand on a finite resource, so prices goes up.

Not really last year when all that oil was spewing into the gulf.

At a Loves in Calvert City, KY it was 3.999 tonight, it has jumped up over night. With all the flooding in this area it will not help the prices! :(

maybe they have not got there shipment in

Might be that. But it's a busy place I figured they would have got one. Anyway went and got gas yesterday and it's 3.70. So they still not going up as quick as some of the other places are.

$4.03/9 is the lowest price I've seen right around me, highest $4.09/9

Oil prices just plunged below 100 dollars a barrel today. Looks like the bubble is bursting.

A correction and most likely the fact that the big boys see that the world economy isn't in very good shape, they project demand to be a lot lower than previously thought....hence the tanking in the price.

A correction and most likely the fact that the big boys see that the world economy isn't in very good shape, they project demand to be a lot lower than previously thought....hence the tanking in the price.
Mo, who do you think sets the price of a gallon of gas?

Oil dropped 10 bucks a barrel yet pump prices here remain the same. Yet if it went up just a dollar yesterday it would be reflected in the pump price today.

Please tell me how big oil isn't hosing me again....:rolleyes:

Oil dropped 10 bucks a barrel yet pump prices here remain the same. Yet if it went up just a dollar yesterday it would be reflected in the pump price today.

Please tell me how big oil isn't hosing me again....:rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing.

The speculators and the big traders, they decide it, if they think that demand is going to be low they will drive the price down.
But, but, but you keep blaming the big oil companies. Now you're saying its the speculators and traders. Hmmmmm

whoopee! down to $4.09 regular, $4.17 unleaded plus a half hour ago. wtf is il gasoline higher than the rest of the country?

Filled up my Yukon yesterday at $3.97, drove by the same station today and it was down to $3.89.

Had a dream last night I passed a gas station that was for $5.98 a gallon. Hope that price stays in my dreams.

The highest, or rather the lowest of the high here in WS has been $3.79 for a while. I need gas and thought that on the way home the price might have been lowered. It wasn't so I will get gas on the way to work tomorrow. Probably what will happen is I fill up then the price will go down. :(

Down 5 cents to $3.89, they say gas will be $3.50 by the middle of the summer. I still think that will cut into the way people drive.

The $4.09/9 station is down to $4.07/9 today. Big whoop. The others I mentioned the other day haven't changed. Range now $4.03/9 to $4.07/9

My truck is on 1/4 tank, 28 gallon tank. I've been trying to sell my brothers truck and that has less than 1/4 and it's got a 42 gallon tank.
@ 4 Bucks a gallon that's going to be a $200+ bill to fill them.:eek::eek::eek:

The $4.09/9 station is down to $4.07/9 today. Big whoop. The others I mentioned the other day haven't changed. Range now $4.03/9 to $4.07/9

My truck is on 1/4 tank, 28 gallon tank. I've been trying to sell my brothers truck and that has less than 1/4 and it's got a 42 gallon tank.
@ 4 Bucks a gallon that's going to be a $200+ bill to fill them.:eek::eek::eek:

Yikes...cost me over $120 to fill mine.

Gas prices are .......... Bush's fault....Bush's fault....Bush's fault....Bush's fault.....oh wait bama is in CONTROL NOW.... guess the south side of Chicago has big OIL MEN there TOO......... ROFLMAO.

Going to work this morning, the price was still the same. I just put in twenty bucks worth and left. Maybe tomorrow it will go lower.

3.599 at a station on the southside of Paducah. But less then 20 miles down the road it was .30-.40 cents higher!! I put 30 in mine but I'm down to 1/2 a tank now.

Oil back up to over $100/bar this morning, up almost $3, don't look for gas to come down very much if it comes down at all.I take that back up $3.26 right now at 7:34 am.

Gas buddy shows just 2 stations in my zip code @$3.99/9, most are $4.03/9
to $4.07/9

According to the eggspurts on TV this morning they blamed $4 gas on speculators as there's a glut of oil on the market.

Gas buddy shows just 2 stations in my zip code @$3.99/9, most are $4.03/9
to $4.07/9

According to the eggspurts on TV this morning they blamed $4 gas on speculators as there's a glut of oil on the market.

Yeh that's the thing they built in all this false fear into the market, made the price rise rapidly. You can bet it won't come down fast, if comes down at all. They're really raping us big time this go around, I read the other day where Saudi wants to cut production there is so much oil. Yeh where's Betsy, the world is running out of oil, yeh ok.:sarcasm:

Back up 9 cents today at most stations, diesel up 10 cents. 3.99 for regular, 4.29 for diesel

Oil back up to over $100/bar this morning, up almost $3, don't look for gas to come down very much if it comes down at all.I take that back up $3.26 right now at 7:34 am.

They reporting here that gas is fixing to drop 50 cents a gal in the next couple weeks .Since that story come out gas prices haven't changed in a week.

As i wrote the above post and ran to Subway I see gas prices just jumped 12 cents.From $3.77 to $3.89.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom