Get out of the way Logano

All of this talk means nothing. They will jump in with him at Dega. Back up too..... push.... whatever. They wont wreck him, they wont hang him out, they will run with him because he will be bad fast. Yates power says so.

Agreed but it says more about Hamlin worrying about everyone else than that 11 car.

At Dega, if the opportunity presents itself and it's conveniently to Denny's benefit, I honestly doubt he will choose to stay with Joey.

Logano did nothing wrong (I can't stand him for what it's worth). He is a playoff driver trying to get as many points as possible. Dover has a history of large pile-ups and NASCAR has a history of throwing Phantom cautions. Cautions = greater chance of a big wreck.

Logano was banking on a wreck(s) that would allow him to advance even just 1 position because every point matters. Not to mention sponsors & fans want to see their drivers go 100% 100% of the time. I gained a lot of respect for him at Dover for not giving up.

.Logano is getting in their heads and under their skin.
Seems like Joey does better when people are mad at him for something lol.. Or is it that people get mad at him when he does better?

He was on his way to his 4th consecutive win before the Kenseth thing.. then last year he went out and won "the damn war".. just an observation

:idunno:

Logano did nothing wrong (I can't stand him for what it's worth). He is a playoff driver trying to get as many points as possible. Dover has a history of large pile-ups and NASCAR has a history of throwing Phantom cautions. Cautions = greater chance of a big wreck.

Logano was banking on a wreck(s) that would allow him to advance even just 1 position because every point matters. Not to mention sponsors & fans want to see their drivers go 100% 100% of the time. I gained a lot of respect for him at Dover for not giving up.

This is just my opinion, but if you're hoping for wrecks to advance position you shouldn't being going toe to toe with the leader. He didn't get the cautions but did benefit off 2 mechanical failures with Buescher and Blaney that advanced him 2 positions, giving Hamlin and Truex a hard time going 100% didn't affect that.

My move would have been to let the leaders go, and then I'm right back on it 100% in hard pursuit of the lapped down cars for any situation that arises.

This is just my opinion, but if you're hoping for wrecks to advance position you shouldn't being going toe to toe with the leader. He didn't get the cautions but did benefit off 2 mechanical failures with Buescher and Blaney that advanced him 2 positions, giving Hamlin and Truex a hard time going 100% didn't affect that.

My move would have been to let the leaders go, and then I'm right back on it 100% in hard pursuit of the lapped down cars for any situation that arises.
let two potential last rounders go? SMH. Courtesy and moving over are done at this point, especially a different brand of OEM and not a teammate

let two potential last rounders go? SMH. Courtesy and moving over are done at this point, especially a different brand of OEM and not a teammate

It's quite different when you're 24 laps down versus on the same lap as them imo.

It's quite different when you're 24 laps down versus on the same lap as them imo.

so you say, but not really, Logano's crew were giving him information, saying things like there are some guys that don't have enough tires to make the whole race and the 37 and 47 are going to the garage for issues so you should be able to pass them shortly. You go ahead with your thing, I wouldn't want any driver laying down or getting out of the way of another chase competitor at this stage of the game. I know you will never understand that though. I'm done here..

All of this talk means nothing. They will jump in with him at Dega. Back up too..... push.... whatever. They wont wreck him, they wont hang him out, they will run with him because he will be bad fast. Yates power says so.

Every syllable of this post is truth. Nailed. it.

I love to see these drivers race hard every lap. Stage racing is the best. No laying back ever. Glad to see Logano race 24 laps down the same as if he was on the lead lap. Every point matters. Never pull over and let somebody go that's stupid. What kind of wuss does that? Is that how gentlemen race in F1 or something? That what they did in the old days? Good bye good riddance.

Looks like Bowyer and Brad have found a sweet spot for their cars to push.
I hope today Brad plays nice.

Every syllable of this post is truth. Nailed. it.
We were all wrong on this. I may be remembering wrong, but the Chevy's were ordered not to work with him. I hope he wins today lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

We were all wrong on this. I may be remembering wrong, but the Chevy's were ordered not to work with him. I hope he wins today lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
You know youre good at a track when an entire manufacturer doesnt want to work with you lol they know if they help him get near the front hes going to give em hell

Screenshot_20191015-084659_Chrome.jpg

Joey needs to tell the press that he can see the air and keep a straight face when he does it.
I'm starting to think maybe he can though lol

I dont know what it is or how he does it but he clearly has something on the field on these tracks. I attribute some of that to TJ Majors but still.. IMO (and supported by.. well.. simple observation ..and stats) hes the best at these tracks right now.

I'm starting to think maybe he can though lol

I dont know what it is or how he does it but he clearly has something on the field on these tracks. I attribute some of that to TJ Majors but still.. IMO (and supported by.. well.. simple observation ..and stats) hes the best at these tracks right now.

TJ is a great spotter to have, no doubt about it.

He still came back and made back to +18 points over the cut line. He made a lot of points before he got took out. Keep diggin Logano, looks like they need to get out of the way.
Loved it. Wish the 2 had been out of the way of the 18 after another pointed nose incident.

Loved it. Wish the 2 had been out of the way of the 18 after another pointed nose incident.
yeah for sure. Tough break for Keselowski. If you look at the clip, Stenhouse moved up on the 18 the same time Kurt pushed Kyle. I was on pins and needles and waiting for Stenhouse to take out the whole field. There is a difference between making aggressive moves and being stupid. Stenhouse's history proves the latter at the Super's.

yeah for sure. Tough break for Keselowski. If you look at the clip, Stenhouse moved up on the 18 the same time Kurt pushed Kyle. I was on pins and needles and waiting for Stenhouse to take out the whole field. There is a difference between making aggressive moves and being stupid. Stenhouse's history proves the latter at the Super's.
I love Stenhouse out there. Hope he gets another ride. He makes it exciting. Sometimes a Penske car is screwed due to him and racers like him but that’s what makes it exciting. If it had been caution free everyone would be complaining how boring it was.

I love Stenhouse out there. Hope he gets another ride. He makes it exciting. Sometimes a Penske car is screwed due to him and racers like him but that’s what makes it exciting. If it had been caution free everyone would be complaining how boring it was.

yeah I agree, he is part of the show at the big tracks, but his reputation is earned.

I dont know about that they were pretty racey even without restarts.. thr whole race was intense.. no line had a clear advantage and seeing the tandem work like that was refreshing.

I dont know about that they were pretty racey even without restarts.. thr whole race was intense.. no line had a clear advantage and seeing the tandem work like that was refreshing.
I guess that’s true. There WAS lots of passing and pretty intense moves made. Not the usually follow the leader.

Back
Top Bottom