Good Bye, Brandon, Greg's son --- sad news

Hey Brandon!

Hope you had an awesome day! It's just after 9pm here in South Carolina, I like to get on my computer late in the day. Quiet around here then ... well kinda, my dog Oreo likes to start barking around 10 at night. He sits at the patio door and barks at whatever catches his ears. LOL!

I love my animals ... I have 4 dogs and 1 Guinea Pig ... his name is Smokey. My dogs are Oreo, Sami Jo, Chloe and Charlie. They are house dogs and very, very spoiled!

Have a good night!

:waver:

Happy Saturday morning, Brandon.

Hope you had a good night.

My dogs, Bud and Little Dog, say "hi", also. Bud is an Akita -- 125lbs of black/white love. Little Dog is 42lbs of "mutt" --- he loves everyone.

Every morning they get belly scratches and baloney treats.

Have a great day.

Afternoon Here Hope You have A Wonderful Day Brandon At Least Whats Left Of It.
Have Really Cold Weather Coming And Was Tring To Get Some Things Done.

Good Evening Brandon!

In less 3 hours it will be 2012! The year sure went by fast or to me it did. I guess when you are older the years seem to fly by ... not that I'm old. :p

Hope you had a good day!

:bounce:

Oh, wow, Peyton --- that is a fine picture.

Good morning, Brandon. It's a beautiful day here in Texas --- bright sunshine and clear skies.

Bud and Little Dog have had their back scratches and their treats and are outside in the sun, snoring mightily.

Lots of football today. :)

Good Morning Brandon!

It's wayyyyy early for you I'm sure, I just haven't went to bed yet. :p

Hope you had a good weekend and hope your week will be awesome!

Have fun!

TY TRL! :)

Hello Brandon!

It's cold here tonight ... couldn't wear my flip flops out tonight. :p

Hope you had a wonderful day ... :waver:

Good morning, Brandon. Hope you had a good night.

It's a very bright, sunny morning here in East Texas --- but COLD !

Morning scratch session for dogs has been held and treats delivered -- so all is right with their world.

Have a good day. :)

Hope to get Brandon online tomorrow.

Hope to get Brandon online tomorrow.

Good morning, Brandon. Hope you had a good night's sleep. It's starting off chilly --37* this morning. Sun is beginning to peek through the trees. Dogs have been in, and out --- they had treats and squirrels on their minds.

Greg, I'll be off line until Thursday, late. So you may either get Magnethead to correct Brandon's email, or use your account.

Good Morning Brandon Hope All Is Well With You

Have wonderful day

Good Afternoon Brandon!

Hope you are having a fun day!

Good Morning Brandon
Looking for some fun stuff to post

Nice

jr3wranglerrender.jpg

Good morning, Brandon. Hope you had a good night.

I slept late this morning, and the dogs let me know it. LOL
I let them in the house for their morning scratch session, but they wouldn't sit still --- they wanted TREATS!

Raking and mulching leaves is on my schedule today. *sigh* I love living in the forest, but raking leaves is NOT my favorite thing.

Good Afternoon Brandon!

Feels like Spring is here today ... :D

Hope you are having a good day!

A 2005 photo of Brandon (attached)

At the time the photo was taken Brandon could ride independently.

He was a natural, the ATV was chosen for him because I knew he could use his body to help compensate or manage the handle bars (the rake my terminology) better than a go cart steering wheel.

Brandon drove it from the beginning with no problems. Brandon couldn’t walk but we could sit him on it, and he would go. Later as strength issues became a greater factor, an adult would ride behind him and help him on stay on the seat but still he managed the controls.

In 2010 we had to retire the ATV riding. Brandon still has it wants to hear a sentimental crank up at times, and to see me ride it around a few minutes. It always gives him a good smile.

He is a real trooper, good heart, not bitter, and a great rider

Hopefully tonight this picture will be here for him to see, when I get him online.

Attachments

• ATV rude dude 1.jpg
    ATV rude dude 1.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 360
Good afternoon Brandon, hope everything is well. I'm just enjoying some time off from taking care of my dogs. :)

Brandon Late on My Post 8:02 pm

Hope you had a great day. It was beautiful here close to 70 degrees

Hey Brandon!

Love your picture ... you are a very handsome young man!

Been alittle rainy here for a couple of days but I like the rain.

Hope you have been enjoying yourself!

:D

Evening Brandon finished my burgers for supper getting ready to watch some football hope all is well with you

ROLL ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE

Back
Top Bottom