Good Bye, Brandon, Greg's son --- sad news

I haven't heard anything from you Brandon , hope you are doing fine .Let me know that address when you can.

HEH BRANDON , WE DO SOME ATV RIDING UP HERE IN CANADA TOO. THIS IS A PICTURE OF A RALLY THAT MY GRANDSON AND I HOLD EVERY SUMMER FOR HIS FRIENDS . THERE ARE FREE HOTDOGS AND POP AND A TROPHY AT THE END FOR EVERYONE. SURE WISH YOU COULD BE IN IT WITH US. THE GUYS WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR ATV. IF YOU POST OR PM ME YOUR ADDRESS , I WILL SEND YOU A TROPHY. GOOD TO TALK TO YOU BRANDON.PS HE LOVES VIDEO GAMES TOO , I THINK HE IS PLAYING A NEW WAR ONE THIS WEEK.

Ted that is really kind and generous of you. I plan on having Brandon on line later today, and I will have him send you a PM.

Thank you again and to all here for the encouragement you offer Brandon. Lots of good people here.

P9130008KIDS WITH TROPHIES.jpgHi Brandon here is a picture from Peter's first rally.He is older now too. He drives a 200 cc Honda atv and he has a dirt bike which he is always trying to jump.

Just wanted to say a thank you to all of Brandon's friends.

I realize his participation is limited, and his replies are short. I show the thread to him as much as possible.
Early on we learned that Brandon also had learning disabilities and that does limit him to only browsing without assistance.
He also has ADD but we do not medicate him for that, we tried a few prescriptions and the side effects was not worth it.

So good PC time to Brandon is music and youtube redneck stunts, he enjoys the thread too, but getting him to reply takes some encouragement.

But I do appreciate all of you, lots of good hearts and kind expressions. But I wanted to be candid or at least explain matters. I can not say how much I appreciate.

There is another forum member here who has has had the privilege to raise child with many physical challenges. I appreciate the encouragement, children are the best part of life. Good people love children or at least want them to have the best. I have seen a lot of good in people raising Brandon, that really do care..

Lots of good people here too (that is not meant to be cliche, it is self evident).

Greg, you're absolutely right about ADD medication. It's a disorder that's commonly misdiagnosed and the medication causes more long term damage than it's worth.

Good morning, Brandon. It's Monday --- again. hehehe
My dogs are full of energy this morning --- it's not too cold, so they are running around trying to find some squirrels to chase.
The sun is out, and it's warming up.

Don't worry about not bein online too much, or giving short answers. Any time you visit, we'll be here. :)

Hello Brandon ... I should be in bed but can't seem to quit floating around from one website to another. Hope you have an awesome weekend! :bounce:

Raining here Brandon ... but I love the rain ... so I'm enjoying this. Be good sleeping weather whenever I decide to go to bed. :p

Enjoy your Sunday!

Are you watching the Super Bowl? It will be over soon ... thank goodness. :oops:

Hope you have a good night!

Hello Brandon!

Hope you are doing well and having some fun! Enjoy your day!

HEH BRANDON , WE DO SOME ATV RIDING UP HERE IN CANADA TOO. THIS IS A PICTURE OF A RALLY THAT MY GRANDSON AND I HOLD EVERY SUMMER FOR HIS FRIENDS . THERE ARE FREE HOTDOGS AND POP AND A TROPHY AT THE END FOR EVERYONE. SURE WISH YOU COULD BE IN IT WITH US. THE GUYS WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR ATV. IF YOU POST OR PM ME YOUR ADDRESS , I WILL SEND YOU A TROPHY. GOOD TO TALK TO YOU BRANDON.PS HE LOVES VIDEO GAMES TOO , I THINK HE IS PLAYING A NEW WAR ONE THIS WEEK.

Hello Ted

Thank you for the trophy it is great. It was a very kind thing do.

I am listening to "Brandon's killer songs" as dad types this thank you.

Again thank you again.

Hello FFF and all the racing forun world.

I just saw the grave digger at a show a few weeks ago, he is my favorite.

Hello to everybody and thanks for the fun stuff, well I got to run dad has loaded a lot of his music on the PC that I wanting to hear, gotta go.

GLAD TO HEAR YOU GOT THE STUFF ..WILD MAN...AND YOU ARE VERY WELCOME .

Good Afternoon Brandon!

A little cooler here today ... in the 40's ... windy ... good weather for staying inside and watching TV!

Hey Brandon. Hope you are doing well. It is cold here right now. I got a new puppy and he is driving me insane. LOL I forgot how much trouble and fun they could be.
Take care and have a great night.

Hi Brandon. The snow missed us this time and it has warmed up here. Hope you are doing well and keeping warm. My puppy is doing a little better. Any idea's on how to stop his barking episodes or chewing up his bed. . LOL

Good Evening Brandon! Been sick with a cold/sinus infection, so I have missed stopping in and chatting with you. Hope you are well and having fun with your music and videos! Take care of yourself! :D

Hey Brandon! Hope you are enjoying your Friday ... bout time for lunch here and TV time ... soap operas!

Back
Top Bottom