Good Bye, Brandon, Greg's son --- sad news

So with the Winter Rush through, I now have some down time. So today, instead of taking care of dogs, I am taking care of my hobbies.

Hope you have a great day Brandon! :D

Good morning, Brandon. It's a bright, sunshiny morning here in East Texas. The weather guys say it's going to be warm today, then down to freezing tomorrow. *sigh*

Have a good day. :)

Good evening Brandon looking for long johns getting cold again

Have A Good Evening

Evening Brandon

Headed To Airport to Pick Up Daughter She Havn't Been Home In A Couple Of Years

Havea good night

It's cold tonight ... hope you are keeping warm!

Sleep well!

:)

Hopefully Brandon will be online tommorow...

Now Brandon You Look Much Better
Have A Great Evening

Thanks this will be my avator, and I am doing well.

Dad is my doing my typing, and I am running the IPOD , the PC and reading all the good stuff in this thread.

Morning Brandon!

Happy you are here with us ... we have some good folks here!

:D

Check This Out Wild Man

This Is Awesome

[youtube]Cj6ho1-G6tw&vq=medium[/youtube]

Hey Brandon. The sun is finally shining in TN. I was looking through some old pictures and articles of Davey Allison. A very nice person sent me some special articles about Davey. (thanks again) They are protected and can be viewed without damaging them. (thanks daugher #1) Out of four daughers, I only had one that didn't like racing. LOL Out of the four, I only have one that doesn't like to ride an ATV. Enjoy your day and have fun. ♫
Oh ya, Davey Allison, Terry Labone, Mark Martin, Clint Bowyer, Matt Kenseth, and a few more are my favorites. LOL Now you know a little about us.

Hope you have enjoyed your weekend ... :)

They always go by way too fast for me ... but it's ok ... I enjoy them while they are here.

Night Brandon! Hope you have a good night.

Good Morning Brandon
My family has been under the weather last couple of days.
Hope your doing OK

Hey Brandon!

I'm up late again ... need to be in bed though ...

Hope you are doing well!

Good Morning Brandon

It's Going To Be A Beautiful Day

Hope Your Great

Good Friday Morning

Will Be Raining All Weekend Here

Good Time To Stay In Bed

Hello to all, Dad is typing and I approving prior to his posting, as I play my PSP.

Currently playing a fighting game, it has a foreign name that Dad cant type.

Lots of rain here.

Thanks to all for the well wishes.

Hello to all, Dad is typing and I approving prior to his posting, as I play my PSP.

Currently playing a fighting game, it has a foreign name that Dad cant type.

Lots of rain here.

Thanks to all for the well wishes.

Hey Look Guys Brandons on here! Whats up Big Guy?

I have to admit I'm watching football the rest of the day and into the night... Pullin for The Ravens now and the Giants later!

Hey Brandon!

Glad you were able to stop by ... hope you are having fun playing your PSP!

We are having alot of rain here too ...

Beautiful day here today ... feels like Spring!

Hope you are having a good day Brandon! :)

HEH BRANDON , WE DO SOME ATV RIDING UP HERE IN CANADA TOO. THIS IS A PICTURE OF A RALLY THAT MY GRANDSON AND I HOLD EVERY SUMMER FOR HIS FRIENDS . THERE ARE FREE HOTDOGS AND POP AND A TROPHY AT THE END FOR EVERYONE. SURE WISH YOU COULD BE IN IT WITH US. THE GUYS WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR ATV. IF YOU POST OR PM ME YOUR ADDRESS , I WILL SEND YOU A TROPHY. GOOD TO TALK TO YOU BRANDON.PS HE LOVES VIDEO GAMES TOO , I THINK HE IS PLAYING A NEW WAR ONE THIS WEEK.

Back
Top Bottom