Good Bye, Brandon, Greg's son --- sad news

I will reply fully to all, but now I gotta to take the wife to lowes, or the depot and buy a new door. Then take in the scenery at the mall.

Maybe I will get Brandon signed on here but gotta get the mom and granny sign offs first. Plus, I would have to post with their eyes present.

Currently, I am able to post exactly what the barking dog next door tells me to write. He hath no Couth and only just enough morals to survive.

More about Brandon later tonight, music, cars interest etc....

Been thinking of you Brandon!

My nephew is named Brandon also ... so I love your name.

You have a awesome dad but I'm sure you know that already. He loves you so much!

:D

Hey Greg!

Good Morning Brandon

Hope You have a great day

Cold, wet, rainy here

Good morning, Brandon, from Texas.

After 4 days of lovely rain, we have sunshine this morning. And the weather guys forgot to tell me that it would get COLD! 29* right now.

Have a good day. :)

Again thanks to all the kindness is incredible.

I will make sure that Brandon seas all, and replies to all possible.

Brandon has learning disabilities as well, so I will have to guide him. My work schedule is slowing matters down.

He is at his grandmothers and presently sticking with a filtered youtube diet, during his PC time.

But again the good hearts offered here, is just incredible.
Please know he will see it all, and I want him to enjoy this great experience.

Millions thanks to all, hope to introduce Brandon to RF and the thread in a few days.

Greg

Awesome Greg!

Brandon ... Hope you had a good day!

It's cold here in Upstate South Carolina, I'm thinking Old Man Winter may finally be here for us. But then again it could be in the 60's and 70's next week ... :D Can never tell around here.

Sleep well my friend. God Bless!

Good bright, sun-shiney morning, Brandon. :)

Another very chilly 29* this AM. Weather guys missed it again. My dogs have had their morning scratch sessions and their treats, so they are happy.

Good bright, sun-shiney morning, Brandon. :)

Another very chilly 29* this AM. Weather guys missed it again. My dogs have had their morning scratch sessions and their treats, so they are happy.

Hey Brandon, I hope that you have sunshine and it's warmer where you live than it is here right now. I hope that you have a great day. I have to make our dogs some pumkin treats today. They are running low and they love them.
TRL, I can't believe it is warmer here than it is in Texas, it's 35° here. Our huskies are loving this weather.

TRL, I can't believe it is warmer here than it is in Texas, it's 35° here. Our huskies are loving this weather.

We hit 61* for the high today! The clouds parted about noon --- lovely, lovely day.

Dogs were zonked out all day. Big dog in the dog house until afternoon, then he moved 50ft to his soft bed in the carport.

Brandon, hope you had a great day. :)

Good Morning! Hope all goes well today and you have a great day. It's colder here today (26°) than yesterday. :) Keep warm and have fun.

Top of the morning to you young man

From down south in Georgia

From cold yesterday, to foggy today. Can't even see to my front gate. At least it's warmer -- 44*.

My dogs have weaseled their way into the house, stretched out on the floor and are snoring.

Have a great day, Brandon. :)

From cold yesterday, to foggy today. Can't even see to my front gate. At least it's warmer -- 44*.

My dogs have weaseled their way into the house, stretched out on the floor and are snoring.

Have a great day, Brandon. :)

44 and foggy. Hmmm, that sounds like somebody I know. :p

I am with Brandon now, I tried to him register him, but I submitted a wrong email address, until my error is fixed Brandon will be posting from my user id.

This is like an interveiw, I read your questions:

He answers, I type. Brandon's attention span will keep my answers short, straight to the point.

What do you like to do Brandon
Do you like Racing?
Favorite driver if any.

Hello Brandon. What kind of music do you like. ♪ ♫
We had to listen to all kinds here.. LOL Mostly kids songs. ♫

Brandon likes country. Old fashioned Hank, and especially Cash.

He likes he Chip monks stuff too.

Elvis, bluegrass.

Cash, Elvis, and Jerry Lee Lewis he sez are the best.

Note: we restrict Brandon to songs with no cussing, lewd, drugs, alchol.

Good day Greg and Brandon.
Who is Brandon's favorite driver :D

Brandon is casual sprint cup fan, to long for him. He would prefer a WoO event.

But Dale Sr, and Jr in that order is the answer.

Monstor trucks, and the Grave Digger are more his style. He likes Rock Crawlers too.

Note: again these are Brandons answers.

Brandon is casual sprint cup fan, to long for him. He would prefer a WoO event.

But Dale Sr, and Jr in that order is the answer.

Monstor trucks, and the Grave Digger are more his style. He likes Rock Crawlers too.

Note: again these are Brandons answers.

TRL will love you Brandon she is BIG Sr fan

Elvis, bluegrass.

Like these myself will find some and post

Currently Brandon has left the building. Translation: Watching Jerry Lee rip the keyboards.

Dont feel bad, two minutes is all I get with him on the phone calls, after that he checks out.

Good Evening Brandon!

I love Johnny Cash and Elvis too! Love watching Jerry Lee Lewis playing the piano too ... you have very good taste in music. :D

Hope you have a good evening.

I know you and your dad are buddies.
This is what buddies do.
Enjoy

[youtube]J1BuVCOt7GM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Elvis, bluegrass.
Note: we restrict Brandon to songs with no cussing, lewd, drugs, alchol.

Now that's my kind of country, too. Cash was the best.

And WOO ! Love that dirt slinging.

Kind of late today --- had to take my computer to the tech doctor. It was acting like it caught a cold.

Back
Top Bottom