Got Ebola yet?

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Man, is this one huge clusterf&^k or what? I've been reading about and following this story, especially what is going on in Texas. They'd better get a handle on this soon.

Ebola-quiz.jpg

But the guy has vomited outside the apartment and the way people clean up things anymore there is no telling how many people may come in contact with it.

What's particularly insulting about the whole affair is ... they knew this was going to happen. Instead of implementing a high level quarantine for everyone coming out of the infected zones, they sit on their hands. Why? They didn't hesitate to start violating people rights when it came to some joker with explosive shoes or underwear .. why wait on this one?

Man, is this one huge clusterf&^k or what? I've been reading about and following this story, especially what is going on in Texas. They'd better get a handle on this soon.
and what about the lady in ElPaso that infected like 800+ infants with TB.

What's particularly insulting about the whole affair is ... they knew this was going to happen. Instead of implementing a high level quarantine for everyone coming out of the infected zones, they sit on their hands. Why? They didn't hesitate to start violating people rights when it came to some joker with explosive shoes or underwear .. why wait on this one?
The minute they flew those doctors back here they should have known others would come.They say it takes up to 21 days to show but yet they let them fly "because they show no symptoms now"?

Obviously this spreads rather quickly. Somehow I don't really trust that it is contained here in the US. We have members here from the great state of Texas. What are your thoughts being so close to our current epicenter?

Obviously this spreads rather quickly. Somehow I don't really trust that it is contained here in the US. We have members here from the great state of Texas. What are your thoughts being so close to our current epicenter?
I don't like and do not trust much what they say.Because"1 of the finest hospitals in Texas" initially missed his diagnosis and sent him back home with signs of the illness.Even after he told them he just traveled from Liberia.

presby dallas is one of dad's bigger accounts. he's doing what he can to defer calls to the regional manager.....

Now a camera man in Africa has it.Wonder who he was touching.:rolleyes:

An American cameraman freelancing for NBC News in Liberia has tested positive for Ebola and will be flown back to the United States for treatment. The freelancer was hired Tuesday to work with NBC News Chief Medical Editor and Correspondent Dr. Nancy Snyderman on assignment in the Liberian capital Monrovia, reporting on the Ebola outbreak. He came down with symptoms Wednesday, immediately quarantined himself and sought medical advice. He tested positive Thursday. NBC News is withholding his name at his family's request.Get More at NBC News

Now a camera man in Africa has it.Wonder who he was touching.:rolleyes:

An American cameraman freelancing for NBC News in Liberia has tested positive for Ebola and will be flown back to the United States for treatment. The freelancer was hired Tuesday to work with NBC News Chief Medical Editor and Correspondent Dr. Nancy Snyderman on assignment in the Liberian capital Monrovia, reporting on the Ebola outbreak. He came down with symptoms Wednesday, immediately quarantined himself and sought medical advice. He tested positive Thursday. NBC News is withholding his name at his family's request.Get More at NBC News
According to "StewertFan" you have to be making out with them.....
StewertFan
People are really freaking out over this. You can't get it from someone unless you come into direct contact with their body fluids. So as long as you aren't making out with someone who has it, you're good.

Nice.....

The family of Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan were legally quarantined Thursday after they did not comply with Dallas health officials requests that they stay home.

story can be read here

Yeah, this is going real well. :(

Nice.....

The family of Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan were legally quarantined Thursday after they did not comply with Dallas health officials requests that they stay home.

story can be read here

Yeah, this is going real well. :(
Yeah and they crying that "they are tired of being locked up". He is now to weak to even talk on a phone.

There is no one I trust more then Rick Perry to handle this...

Hazmat team arrives at Ebola victim's apartment FIVE DAYS late! Oh yeah, we are going to beat this thing.

BzDGQtgCMAAaNja.jpg:large

Hazmat team arrives at Ebola victim's apartment FIVE DAYS late! Oh yeah, we are going to beat this thing.

BzDGQtgCMAAaNja.jpg:large
And they moved the family to a gated super secret location.When they came out the house they had no masks on.No kind of protective gear at all.

Just hug EVERYONE.................................... hugs fix everything

Thus why the govt shouldnt have its hands in medicine.

Oh

That was a democrat's bill.
No I trust the government, I don't trust the clown running that state. Government should indeed have its hand in it, its when private companies get involved that things go to ****. Besides the state shouldn't be in charge of this the federal government should be.

No I trust the government, I don't trust the clown running that state. Government should indeed have its hand in it, its when private companies get involved that things go to ****. Besides the state shouldn't be in charge of this the federal government should be.
Cant tell if troll, or absolutley insane. Our govt cant even run a medical related website. How do you expect them to run this situation?

Remember the 9 most terrifying words in the english language.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom