Has Kevin Harvick (at age 43) Lost A Step?

Kevin’s fans are about the only thing I respect about Harvick as of late.

SHR is an embarrassment as a whole right now.

Which was?
KH's rookie season after he replaced DE. I think it was Martinsville and KH had spun Bobby Hamilton from the lead? Afterward Bobby said something to the effect of "he thinks he's Dale Earnhardt. He's no Dale Earnhardt. He couldn't be a pimple on Dale Earnhardt's butt" or something like that?

Stand on it is right, and Dale isn't the only driver entitled to intimidation

That's what Harvick is trying to do. But it didn't work.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Didn't say that. All I'm saying is he THINKS he intimidates people and the only one's he does are the guys that he knows won't hand him his ass. Watch EVERY altercation he's EVER been associated with. He doesn't do a thing (unless its Kyle Busch strapped into a car) until he has a teammate, NASCAR official, etc. there to keep him from getting his ass kicked.

He stated he had NEVER been so mad as he was Sat night. If he's such the badass he'd have done something (without a helmet unless Chase had his on) way before there were 20 people surrounding them. THEN he states he wants to rip a head off after separated. Why didn't you do it then *****?

Nah...he knows Chase isn't scared.
We get it, you think Chase is a bad azz and Kevin is a little pus-sy. If that is what he thinks and he is so scared of Chase then I doubt he would confront Chase in public or he would tell the press talking to Chase is like talking to his 9 year old son. You do realize these drivers live in the same motorhome lots just about every weekend and anyone of those pissed off drivers could attack the other one anytime they want to. So if Kevin is so afraid of Chase as you want us to believe then the last thing he is going to do is start a confrontation with him or say anything negative that he might hear because once he returns to his bus said driver could be waiting on him. I'm a Chase fan but I have to call BS when I see it. I really doubt either driver is afraid of the other one and I doubt that either driver will physically attack the other one over this.

Last edited:
To answer the question at hand, no Kevin Harvick hasn’t lost a step IMO. I enjoy booing him and am glad he doesn’t care. I like him as the villain role.

Just need that Harvick / Busch rivalry to flare up a slightly

I still say Kevin and Chase could be working us all lol
Possible, as I've heard that was much of the case with Gordon/Earnhardt back in the day because they knew it would sell merchandise etc.

Possible, as I've heard that was much of the case with Gordon/Earnhardt back in the day because they knew it would sell merchandise etc.
Gives something great for the playoffs, will also sell merch as fans will buy who they are fans of shirts, hats, etc. could bring some ratings.

We get it, you think Chase is a bad azz and Kevin is a little pus-sy. If that is what he thinks and he is so scared of Chase then I doubt he would confront Chase in public or he would tell the press talking to Chase is like talking to his 9 year old son. You do realize these drivers live in the same motorhome lots just about every weekend and anyone of those pissed off drivers could attack the other one anytime they want to. So if Kevin is so afraid of Chase as you want us to believe then the last thing he is going to do is start a confrontation with him or say anything negative that he might hear because once he returns to his bus said driver could be waiting on him. I'm a Chase fan but I have to call BS when I see it. I really doubt either driver is afraid of the other one and I doubt that either driver will physically attack the other one over this.
Exactly. These guys drive over 200 and crash into walls at 180. They aren’t afraid of a fistfight.

Exactly. These guys drive over 200 and crash into walls at 180. They aren’t afraid of a fistfight.

Wanting to “rip somebodies head off” and play billy bad ass………..

With a helmet on

Tells me he’s scared of getting popped in the mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rationalizations keep coming from those who want to talk around how comical and inept Harvick's tough guy routine is. Actions speak louder than words, it was there for all to see. Indelible.

Maybe you ain’t been in a lot of fights…🤷🏻‍♂️

How many people ever have the opportunity to get into a fight while wearing a helmet? Pretty small sample size I would guess. Frankly I'm bored to tears with this facet of the whole incident. All I will say is that if Kevin wanted to rip his head off so bad, he should have taken his shot. Otherwise, don't go yapping about WANTING to do it.

How many people ever have the opportunity to get into a fight while wearing a helmet? Pretty small sample size I would guess. Frankly I'm bored to tears with this facet of the whole incident. All I will say is that if Kevin wanted to rip his head off so bad, he should have taken his shot. Otherwise, don't go yapping about WANTING to do it.
It was a heat of the moment on-track incident. You understand that, right?

It was a heat of the moment on-track incident. You understand that, right?
I know I sure do. I have to say I'm a little surprised he is so quick to judge a drivers reaction from frustration and anger after being in the racing business as long as he was. Everyday in this world people say things out of frustration and anger that they don't actually mean or would actually do. I know I sure have.

Last edited:
Say whatever you want, but don't complain when somebody calls you out on it.
Who is complaining about being called out? Harvick got his message out loud and clear that he was pissed. It worked well for him because we are still talking about it over a week later and he never had to lay a finger on anyone.

Obviously you don’t get it. Definitely don’t think of Chase as a badass. None of these guys do. But Harvick‘s act is old…really old. He want everyone to THINK he is but melts at every opportunity. And I’ll call his canary ass out on it every time his alligator mouth runs.

You’d think as tough as he is walking up on a guy who took his off he’d remove his or at least be in the act of it since he’s such the bad ass? Nope, he’ll keep his armor on just in case nobody is there to save his ass.

The rationalizations keep coming from those who want to talk around how comical and inept Harvick's tough guy routine is. Actions speak louder than words, it was there for all to see. Indelible.
Exactly

Obviously you don’t get it. Definitely don’t think of Chase as a badass. None of these guys do. But Harvick‘s act is old…really old. He want everyone to THINK he is but melts at every opportunity. And I’ll call his canary ass out on it every time his alligator mouth runs.
Sorry, but no trophy's for that. But, maybe a participation decal is in order for you.:rolleyes:

Sorry, but no trophy's for that. But, maybe a participation decal is in order for you.:rolleyes:
Whatever dude. If you see some of yourself in ol Billy Badass and my criticism speaks to you because it also applies to you, sorry not sorry. Fact remains he’s a big puss that wants to be known as a tough guy. Never proven it so as long as he struts around like he is, he will be called out.

Back
Top Bottom