Hendrick signs Larson

Hendrick hires Larson and fires his spotter.

They had no choice. People have to start realizing that you can't put stupid crap on the internet and expect it not to come back and bite you in the azz if you work for a high profile company. Especially something offensive to the majority of the world.

They had no choice. People have to start realizing that you can't put stupid crap on the internet and expect it not to come back and bite you in the azz if you work for a high profile company.
THEIR problem is that they don't think it is stupid. It might sink in a little maybe when he hits the unemployment line.

THEIR problem is that they don't think it is stupid. It might sink in a little maybe when he hits the unemployment line.
Well at least they recently passed the enhanced unemployment so he will get an extra $300 in his check!

Supposedly Larsons new hauler...
Screenshot_20210107-083839_Reddit.jpg

I was a bit disappointed at the lack of #5 Larson merch on the Hendrick website. Any clue when that stuff will hit the market?
My guess is it's likely sponsor related. Probably hurts in the sale to a sponsor when the guy you're trying to sell already has a ton of merchandise tied to that number already out there.

I'll be honest, I don't get what Rick Hendrick goal is here. From a business perspective, it doesn't make any sense to hire a driver who can't generate any sponsors for the car. Funding the car yourself is a losing proposition financially and success on the track doesn't mean he'll attract quality sponsors. I mean, Jimmie Johnson won 7 Championship and Lowe's still walked out the door.

I dunno if Rick has a game plan that I can't figure out, or if he's rolling the dice and taking a chance on Larson.

I'll be honest, I don't get what Rick Hendrick goal is here. From a business perspective, it doesn't make any sense to hire a driver who can't generate any sponsors for the car. Funding the car yourself is a losing proposition financially and success on the track doesn't mean he'll attract quality sponsors. I mean, Jimmie Johnson won 7 Championship and Lowe's still walked out the door. (That could just be poor management on the part of Lowe's or because of the economy.)

I dunno if Rick has a game plan that I can't figure out, or if he's rolling the dice and taking a chance on Larson. ( Could be he
figured Larson got a raw deal and with his money it would be no problem to help him.)

It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be finding a site, I kept running into sites that were selling #42 swag. 5 stuff is pretty hard to come by right now it appears.
Thats what I was finding as well. I did find Katys collection that has some stuff from dirt racing. Waiting on this shirt in the mail

Attachments

• 10190350-1-BLK_larsonBLK-bk_1024x1024.jpg
    10190350-1-BLK_larsonBLK-bk_1024x1024.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 149
I'll be honest, I don't get what Rick Hendrick goal is here. From a business perspective, it doesn't make any sense to hire a driver who can't generate any sponsors for the car. Funding the car yourself is a losing proposition financially and success on the track doesn't mean he'll attract quality sponsors. I mean, Jimmie Johnson won 7 Championship and Lowe's still walked out the door.

I dunno if Rick has a game plan that I can't figure out, or if he's rolling the dice and taking a chance on Larson.
As the saying goes, buy low sell high. I have no doubt Hendrick believes Kyle sponsors will be coming on board once they see the significant fan base Larson will bring with him.

As the saying goes, buy low sell high. I have no doubt Hendrick believes Kyle sponsors will be coming on board once they see the significant fan base Larson will bring with him.

Bingo. Dude is an elite driver that he can get on the cheap. I’d love to see iRacing or Lucas Oil be a primary sponsor

Corporate will reverse stance like they usually do for the hot hand, once they see that the coast is clear.

Back
Top Bottom