Homestead - FORD 400 - Pre Race Thread

NASCAR live making dat "styck n bawwl" comparison to justify the racecar playoffs.

Can't wait to watch 24 play spoiler and **** errbody up tomorrow.

If Jeff is anywhere near Newman at the end of the race, then god help Newman.

You know Jeff has been stewing all week. With pretty good reason I might add.

Gordon's take on that..

Q. How do you approach racing the four guys in the Chase on Sunday? Are you more aware of them? Are you more careful around them? What’s the balance between racing them hard and being fair and not affecting the championship?

JEFF GORDON: Yeah, I think it depends. I think if you’re racing for a win, if you’re leading the race or you’re second and trying to win the race, you’re going to race hard because they have a responsibility and you have a responsibility, and you have to share that load. That means that if you know the guy behind you is hungry for that win, doesn’t have a role in the championship, and that position is not the position that’s going to cost you the championship, then take into consideration that guy might race you really hard, and it might be too risky for you to race hard back.

On the flipside, I’m not going to go out there and do anything silly and stupid and just make an over‑aggressive move to get a position when it could be for tenth or for eighth or 20th or something like that on one of those guys.

Yeah, I’m going to be mindful that they’re out there, but I’m also going out there to win the race.

36hms2014pitstalls.jpg

"THE HARV" for the championship and I never thought I'd ever say that. Not in this lifetime, especially for the boy who replaced "THE MAN" !!!.

snow shoveled out of the driveway. did a little nascar testing on the slick roads to pick up beer. i'm ready to watch some racing!!!

best wishes to those of you who still have a favorite driver going for the championship. also to the yahoo fantasy title contenders. it's been an entertaining season to say the least. hope it finishes with a great race.

snow shoveled out of the driveway. did a little nascar testing on the slick roads to pick up beer. i'm ready to watch some racing!!!

best wishes to those of you who still have a favorite driver going for the championship. also to the yahoo fantasy title contenders. it's been an entertaining season to say the least. hope it finishes with a great race.
:cheers:

Would like to see someone different in victory lane today, but not counting on it

Hey Sliced, good luck to your boy today. He's had an awesome year and is certainly deserving of the championship.
Thanks man... I'm really happy with this season no matter how it goes today... but one outcome will make me much.. MUCH happier :)

...for me really its just awesome to have been a joey fan since '09 and from where he was then to where he is right now. Amazing.

Regardless of the outcome today I'm a proud Logano fan.

That being said...

HE'S GOING TO SMOKE THE REST OF THE CHASE FIELD TODAY ON HIS WAY TO HIS FIRST OF MANY CUP TITLES AND DUMP PENNZOIL AND COKE ALL OVER HIS SUCCESSORS!! :D

Thanks man... I'm really happy with this season no matter how it goes today... but one outcome will make me much.. MUCH happier :)

...for me really its just awesome to have been a joey fan since '09 and from where he was then to where he is right now. Amazing.

Regardless of the outcome today I'm a proud Logano fan.

That being said...

HE'S GOING TO SMOKE THE REST OF THE CHASE FIELD TODAY ON HIS WAY TO HIS FIRST OF MANY CUP TITLES AND DUMP PENNZOIL AND COKE ALL OVER HIS SUCCESSORS!! :D
Are you saying Logano smokes marijuana? :D

France to intern #1: "This stinks...this is total B.S., we got Harvick who most fans can't stand and three other guys...who are the other three?"

intern #1: "I don't know" .... (looking at intern #2)

intern #2: "I don't know"

intern #3: "beats me...I was pulling for Gordon"

I guess I'm rooting for Harvick or something. ****.

Did they just call Logano a veteran?

:XXROFL:

He's no rookie or inexperienced but I wouldnt lable him a veteran quite yet

What snacks and junk food do people have for the race?

BBQ peanuts and potato chips here :)

Don't forget Jeff Gordon.
Any way good luck to you and your driver today. If Joey can pull it off today it will be well deserved.
Looking forward to the "I told you so" thread.
Yeah Jeff almost... but he didn't have 6 years at 24.. I think he had 3.

.. and thanks :cheers:

I look forward to making said thread :D

Back
Top Bottom