How does Natalie Decker keep her ride?

FearThe4

Team Owner
is it the sponsor that wants her and if the team fires her the sponsor is leaving with her?

only thing I can think of cause its clear she was pushed to the truth series before she was ready and is sad to watch but nothing you can do if the Sponsor wants her and is happy.

the crew chief was yelling at her last nite after the crash,not good

I don’t this will be the case after last night.

she is a female, some in the sport find it easier to get attention and thus sponsorship by running a female in a race car. There is also those that think one day all the boys are going to get beaten even though its never happened. Just call me richard petty, today. because that is what he would tell you if no cameras were on.

she is a female, some in the sport find it easier to get attention and thus sponsorship by running a female in a race car. There is also those that think one day all the boys are going to get beaten even though its never happened. Just call me richard petty, today. because that is what he would tell you if no cameras were on.
A lady will come along and be a real competitor. Just have to avoid hiring drivers who are models before they are winners.

Natalie is an IG model cosplaying as a driver. The experiment will be over soon.
They should have fired her on the spot last night. When has a crew chief ever had to tell a driver to do something as basic as listen to the spotter? Also never heard a spotter say “F this I’m outta here.”

The real joke will be when she alters the championship by taking out a playoff contender with a boneheaded move.

I follow her on Instagram because she's a role model and spreads so much positive vibes! ...And because I'm a guy and she's good looking.

Seriously though, I don't see her driving in the trucks next year, or any form of motorsports for that matter.

Being from WI I started following her after she won the pole in the ARCA race at Daytona a couple of years ago. Believe me I would love to see a female driver be successful in NASCAR, but clearly she is not the one to make this happen. Honestly I can't see how she was jumped up to the trucks as she never really ran that great in the lower series the last couple of years. Clearly this has to be sponsor driven.

Maybe it was a mechanical issue or something, but from me watching it one TV if you get spun out by the push truck this racing thing probably isn't your deal.

Now I the truck races she's is in wondering what lap she'll start tearing something up

As much as I'd like to see that it'd get really old watching Kyle beating a bunch of models all the time :D

Actually that's the opposite of my usual position on that particular argument. I mean if I'm going to be consistent here I should say they haven't beaten anybody until they beat Kyle Busch so yeah I guess we have to let him race in that series too. :D

What's her tie to the sponsor N29 technologies? They seem to be following here everywhere. When I googled it is seems like an investment company from WI, but it's not really clear at least to me. Is that somehow some family money or something?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Actually that's the opposite of my usual position on that particular argument. I mean if I'm going to be consistent here I should say they haven't beaten anybody until they beat Kyle Busch so yeah I guess we have to let him race in that series too. :D

He would be restricted to the Cup and IG series only ;)

watch this video, I am stunned they put someone like her in a car. She seems like she would be better on the hannah montana pre teen show. Totally and I mean totally immature. she must have some serious family money fitting the bill.

I can think of a couple reasons ;)
Screenshot_20190816-215511_Instagram.jpg

What happened in the truck race?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think her radio had issues. Couldn’t hear the spotter. Then her team all got their panties in a wad.

:D

The way you all are rating her I hope she’s over 18 lmao. I’m 34 so she looks a bit young for me, but I’ll let the rest of you carry on

I think many of you are being too hard on (B)) her. The vast majority of her wrecks are not at all her fault and she got thrown into this series way too quickly, and a couple years in ARCA or K&N would do her well. I believe she has more natural stock car talent and potential than Danica

Am I the only one who thinks she's not that cute because she can't drive a race car worth a damn? Maybe that's just me.

Tow truck spins out a race car(truck)... when we think we’ve seen it all...

I know how tempting it is for female drivers to use their "assets" so to speak to garner attention for their racing career, but I REALLY wonder if it does more harm than good in the long run. It's hard enough for a woman to be taken seriously in racing, and running around acting like a model surely doesn't help. Obviously some of these ladies are quite attractive, but perhaps it would just be better to let others notice it rather than trying to flaunt it.

Natalie knows how to flaunt herself in yoga pants.

Seriously though.

Hailie does a much better job of having a decent personality and not relying on her looks not nearly as much and I can respect her for that, though I wish she would be a little faster...

Back
Top Bottom