Hurricane Harvey

My Lord :eek:, may our prayers be heard for these folks. This is indeed sad.

This was taken East of Houston in I-10 close to Beaumont --- close to the Louisiana border.
Taken from a boat by a guy going out to check his cattle.
More info: this pic was taken closer to Winnie, TX --- 20 miles inland from the Gulf.
170830095045-interstate-10-waves-split-exlarge-169.jpg

The 6 billion dollar Webb space telescope is at the Johnson space centre, right in the middle of that mess
JSC has some low spots, but most of it is actually pretty good elevation for the area as I recall.

And the price of regular gas here is going up ANOTHER 10 cents a litre (38 cents a gallon) tonight. Someone aught to remember that Canuckistan is an oil producing cuntry in it's own right and doesn't import any oil from Texas in the first place.

And the price of regular gas here is going up ANOTHER 10 cents a litre (38 cents a gallon) tonight. Someone aught to remember that Canuckistan is an oil producing cuntry in it's own right and doesn't import any oil from Texas in the first place.

Maybe not oil, but, how much refined Gasoline and Diesel does CA-NA-DA import from the USofA.?

Saint John, NB has one of the largest refineries in North America.

Thankfully, my aunt's house near Braes Bayou was spared again (we had a flood scare two years ago).

Unfortunately, several homes down the street from her were flooded, some once again. She has taken in a few neighbors.

--------------------

Yesterday, there were four gas stations on my way home from school (Fort Worth area) that were completely out of gas. One station that still had gas had a line of a dozen or so cars waiting to get in from the street.

Yesterday, there were four gas stations on my way home from school (Fort Worth area) that were completely out of gas. One station that still had gas had a line of a dozen or so cars waiting to get in from the street.

Most stations here in Crowley are dry. I sat in a line at walmart to get some yesterday in the hyundai since i'm going to Temple this weekend. Drove the firebird today and put half a tank in it from the local country store Texaco, after passing 7 or 8 dry stations.

Back
Top Bottom