Hybrid NASCAR by 2024

Nuclear energy gives you the power to charge the electric vehicles.

Electric isn't the savior everyone thinks it is right now.
Nuclear like many other forms of alternative energy sources have either a problem the energy used making it or disposing of it after it is depleted.

The most correct thing in this thread.

lolwat. The idea that hydrogen power as a mass fuel source is a lie, myth, etc… it’s not anyone’s fault that you believe it.

Here is what I said. What you have fabricated came out of your own mind.

Electric won't be the only form of motivation. Hydrogen is very green and it has the possibility of making some noise instead of a high pitched whine.

Hydrogen is very green
It absolutely is not. The hydrogen used now is pulled from natural gas and that process emits a crap ton of CO2. If you want more natural gas to get more hydrogen, you’re going to get more methane and more CO2. Both of which are incredibly potent greenhouse gasses.

Thats just the start. If we start pulling mass amounts of hydrogen, you hit the problems I laid out in my prior post to you.

It absolutely is not. The hydrogen used now is pulled from natural gas and that process emits a crap ton of CO2. If you want more natural gas to get more hydrogen, you’re going to get more methane and more CO2. Both of which are incredibly potent greenhouse gasses.

Thats just the start. If we start pulling mass amounts of hydrogen, you hit the problems I laid out in my prior post to you.
you can obtain Hydrogen from a number of resources, some non polluting. Look bud, you believe what you want to believe but calling me a lier about it isn't going to float anywhere.

you can obtain Hydrogen from a number of resources, some non polluting.
Sure, and that “some” is about 5% of other resources lol. The other 95% produces more greenhouse gasses and pollutes more than how gasoline is produced. This isn’t an opinion.

1634255833803.gif

Sure, and that “some” is about 5% of other resources lol. The other 95% produces more greenhouse gasses and pollutes more than how gasoline is produced. This isn’t an opinion.

View attachment 58043
Like I said slick. you can do your kiddy memes and whatever floates your boat. But don't be calling me and hopefully others that they are lairs. You have no idea the context in which my statement was made nor the scope of what I was saying.

Horse racing is still around.

The "death of short track racing" crowd is so hyperbolic. If anything, electric cars becoming mainstream will make racing MORE affordable as the combustion engine becomes archaic. And eventually people will be putting Hybrid cars in Any Car races and I'm here for it.
It might also mean more short tracks in the future. No more noise complaints

Electric won't be the only form of motivation. Hydrogen is very green and it has the possibility of making some noise instead of a high pitched whine.
Hydrogen is only even remotely a thing because the Japanese government is stubbornly subsidizing it. It's going nowhere on a global scale

There is already a mechanical clean energy car.

The random rotational orientation of the windup key would be very interesting as it yall's out through the corners.
unnamed.gif

They just need to replace the gas man with a windup man.

Back
Top Bottom