I phone stuff

be9ak7ts16

Johali Lives

Greg

2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader
I like my BF Goodrich KO2 All Terrains.
I use in South Carolina so YMMV.
A more aggressive snow tire probably is better up north.
For me the all terrains are more for looks and little bit of help for the mild winters here.
No lift kits, but I wanted to fill up the fender wells with a little more tire and less open space.
I loose about 2 mpg with them versus a touring tire, but the truck is no longer my daily driver.
I like keeping it clean, with low miles and reserved for weekend use.
Going to make it last and use my next personal car buying money for a restored 55 Chevy

be9ak7ts16

Johali Lives
For me the all terrains are more for looks and little bit of help for the mild winters here.
No lift kits, but I wanted to fill up the fender wells with a little more tire and less open space.
I loose about 2 mpg with them versus a touring tire, but the truck is no longer my daily driver.
Going to make it last and use my next personal car buying money for a restored 55 Chevy
these are going on my Wrangler along with a 2” lift. I put about 5K miles a tear so mileage doesn’t play a part

be9ak7ts16

Johali Lives
I expect pic’s of this 55. Good choice.

Greg

2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader
I expect pic’s of this 55. Good choice.
Probably a five year time frame. Will be buying the wife a new car first and doing two two fairly significant home improvement projects firsf.

The 55 will be a retirement hobby.

Top Bottom