I phone stuff

upload_2019-10-21_18-10-52.jpeg

I like my BF Goodrich KO2 All Terrains.
I use in South Carolina so YMMV.
A more aggressive snow tire probably is better up north.
For me the all terrains are more for looks and little bit of help for the mild winters here.
No lift kits, but I wanted to fill up the fender wells with a little more tire and less open space.
I loose about 2 mpg with them versus a touring tire, but the truck is no longer my daily driver.
I like keeping it clean, with low miles and reserved for weekend use.
Going to make it last and use my next personal car buying money for a restored 55 Chevy

For me the all terrains are more for looks and little bit of help for the mild winters here.
No lift kits, but I wanted to fill up the fender wells with a little more tire and less open space.
I loose about 2 mpg with them versus a touring tire, but the truck is no longer my daily driver.
Going to make it last and use my next personal car buying money for a restored 55 Chevy
these are going on my Wrangler along with a 2” lift. I put about 5K miles a tear so mileage doesn’t play a part

I expect pic’s of this 55. Good choice.

I expect pic’s of this 55. Good choice.
Probably a five year time frame. Will be buying the wife a new car first and doing two two fairly significant home improvement projects firsf.

The 55 will be a retirement hobby.

Getting ready to buy a Note20 Ultra 512GB. I have missed having a Note phone.
I got away from the Note phones for the Galaxy9plus I am writing with now(and any dumb post I have made going back to 2017 is this phones fault).

I got away from the Note phones for the Galaxy9plus I am writing with now(and any dumb post I have made going back to 2017 is this phones fault).
I bought a Note 20 Ultra last week. Mine is 256GB expandable to 1TB with a Card.

Still getting used to it but the camera is amazing. I bought the Mystic Bronze one. I love the color.

I love the Note 20 Ultra. Gets better all the time.
Have you got one yet?

Have you got one yet?
Not yet.
I will probably get one, but I at least will wait to see the new Z folds.
I just want to be positive about my choice first.
I would say I am about 75/25 toward the Note 20.
I am interested in the Z fold size, but concerned about the durability.

I do enjoy reading your thoughts about Ultra Note 20 and I will factor that into my final decision.

Not yet.

I do enjoy reading your thoughts about Ultra Note 20 and I will factor that into my final decision.
The new folds are apparently way better than gen 1.

But they aren't a Note in any shape or form.

Have you got one yet?
Did you have a samsung phone prior and if yes how big of upgrade do consider the ultra20 to be.

Did you have a samsung phone prior and if yes how big of upgrade do consider the ultra20 to be.
I went from the S9. It's quite an upgrade for me. Prolly too fancy.
Speech to text notes. Stylus notes. The pen can be used remotely to take a pic amongst other things.
I love my outdoors and really look ford to experimenting with the camera.

Got this case that shows the color through the back but no protection for the glass other than the case protrudes higher than the glass. But the glass on this phone is apparently 25% stronger than previous version.

Samsung Note 20 Ultra.jpg

I went from the S9. It's quite an upgrade for me. Prolly too fancy.
Speech to text notes. Stylus notes. The pen can be used remotely to take a pic amongst other things.
I love my outdoors and really look ford to experimenting with the camera.

Got this case that shows the color through the back but no protection for the glass other than the case protrudes higher than the glass. But the glass on this phone is apparently 25% stronger than previous version.

View attachment 48843
Good to know. I currently have a 9plus.
I assume it loads webpages,, images etc a lot faster than a 9 would.

I'm not using 5G on it yet. I'll upgrade my plan to 5G this month. I have to pay an extra $10.
But it seems faster anyway and scrolls sooooo smoothly.

Bear in mind that I needed a new phone as I broke the camera on my S9 when my Phone and keys were in my pocket together.

These new phones aren't cheap! :eek:

Not yet.

Maybe get the new Z fold 2 and tell us how it is. Sounds pretty cool

16GB of Ram....this thing is so smooth. I'm trying to customize it right now with not a whole bunch of success. I'm half way there. I'm almost there.
I want it to look like this guys. I'm halfway there.

16GB of Ram....this thing is so smooth. I'm trying to customize it right now with not a whole bunch of success. I'm half way there. I'm almost there.
I want it to look like this guys. I'm halfway there.

They will introduce the new Z Fold 2 tommorow. I will probably still go with the Ultra Note 20. Just checking all the bases before sending the big dollars.

I LOVE this phone!

I purchased the Ultra Note 20 512GB storage this morning.
Just getting started with it now and I have not transfered all my files, apps etc yet.

I purchased the Ultra Note 20 512GB storage this morning.
Just getting started with it now and I have not transfered all my files, apps etc yet.
Nice!
What color did you go with?
I'll guess black.

Yes, I got the black one it was the only unlocked 512 GB left in the store.
I actually drove to the next county because they showed it in inventory and available for pick up today.
When I arrived it they couldn't find it and I told them it was the 512 or nothing, I didn't want to be limited to the 128 GB ones.
It literally took them 30 minutes to find it in the store.

It is blazing fast, and I like everything about it so far. I still haven't moved all the loaded stuff off of the S9 yet including some of the apps.

I still am getting used to it,, but this is going to be great. With the exception of my work PC I do everything with my phone.
The camera will help at work as well.

I have it in a black otter case anyway, so the phone color was no big deal to me.

Yes, I got the black one it was the only unlocked 512 GB left in the store.
I actually drove to the next county because they showed it in inventory and available for pick up today.
When I arrived it they couldn't find it and I told them it was the 512 or nothing, I didn't want to be limited to the 128 GB ones.
It literally took them 30 minutes to find it in the store.

It is blazing fast, and I like everything about it so far. I still haven't moved all the loaded stuff off of the S9 yet including some of the apps.

I still am getting used to it,, but this is going to be great. With the exception of my work PC I do everything with my phone.
The camera will help at work as well.
No idea how I missed this. I'm glad you are happy with the phone.
All our phones down here are unlocked. All of NZ only have the 256GB option. But I love the phone too.

Back
Top Bottom