Indycar @ Houston

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
heads up, qualifying is on now and the race starts at 3:00 EST. NBCSN

Last edited:
Street courses aren't my favorite, but there will probably be plenty of dumb and dumber wrecks in the tight corners. Sato and Hinch have made the final 6 so far.

They said they've made a number of safety improvements since Franchitti's accident last year but the course seems to be (like Bobby Rahal put it 20 years ago) like flying a fighter jet in the grand canyon.

well, looks like the heat won't be an issue like they talked about all week.

I don't have a problem with hardly any drivers but Helio. I never get tired of seeing him get beat.

Dang, this is going to be something to see, wet, narrow track, I don't think they are going to make it very far without a caution.

I would just say I hate driving in the rain everytime they ask and after I do well, I'd walk away like a badass.

NBC Sports Pit Reporter: It might be time to start including Schmidt-Peterson Racing in with Andretti, Penske and Ganassi.

Me:
3783720-lol.gif

Looks like they did create some more run-off area on that one turn there.

Isn't this whole circuit just in the parking lot of Reliant Stadium? Can't they build all the runoff areas they need and just put the bleachers further back like at a natural terrain road course?

will power creates 1st caution .
everybody knows he shouldn't have ta start that far back. ha!

Lol, Takuma..

That chicane is really stupid. These cars aren't go-karts.

That chicane is so damn stupid. Whole top three just whiffed on it.
It's just like the dogleg at Phoenix NASCAR rules. You can cut the corner if you want, who cares.

I'm sure Beaux Barfield is pulling his hair out in race control since he's probably got to give out about 30 penalties.

Yeah I guess this is a hometown race for old Anthony Joseph so this would be a big deal if his car won here.

Sato did his best to get a caution before the first hundred feet. Hard to believe he didn't screw up something on the car.

Blocking for a teammate? If this was NASCAR this would be the biggest controversy in history.

Back
Top Bottom