IndyCar-MoveThatBlock.com Indy 225

Well, they haven't interviewed Dario yet, but I'm sure Sato will get the blame for that one

Poor Tags. I buy alot of my electronics stuff from his sponsor (Mouser Electronics), their corp HQ is 4 miles door to door.

OK, they're reporting that Power only has 5 push-to-passes left, but isn't sayng anything about anyone else:confused:

Servia hasn't been a slouch this weekend. If this goes back to green, Hunter-Reay will have his hands full.

About Franchitti, this act is getting a little old. He obviously squeezed Sato, and for no good reason. Seems like he has to trash somebody every weekend, regardless of what the result is.

I cannot blame Danica on this one. It looked slick out there. You heard from the onboard how much the slide was.

As if anyone needed more reason to get on Brian Barnhardt's case. Can't see very well on tv, but seems like it was pretty clear the green should not have been thrown. They waved it off once, what changed in that one extra lap?

And more trouble for Sato. He runs well, then trouble always finds him.

Hmmm..... Danica around first

That really has nothing to do with anything. VERY stupid call to restart. If it wasn't her it was going to be someone else.

Finally get to see an IRL race because I do not get Vs. and this is the garbage I get to see. Pathetic.

Danica almost got through that unscathed. Just got rear ended there at the very end.

That really has nothing to do with anything. VERY stupid call to restart. If it wasn't her it was going to be someone else.

Finally get to see an IRL race because I do not get Vs. and this is the garbage I get to see. Pathetic.
Way I'm looking at it. At least they crashed on the restart. Had they made it to turn 1, they wouldn't have made it to turn 2. And they would have been at about twice the speed.

This has been a horribly officated race. Running 30 laps under caution in the rain and then throwing the green with the track still wet. This is embarassing on national tv. Andretti, Power and everyonelse deserves to be mad.

This has been a horribly officated race. Running 30 laps under caution in the rain and then throwing the green with the track still wet. This is embarassing on national tv. Andretti, Power and everyonelse deserves to be mad.

:lurk:

Back
Top Bottom