IndyCar-MoveThatBlock.com Indy 225

I agree, they should of never restarted that race at the end and it should of ended the way they were running. However, they DID restart the race, therefore I dont see how you can just pretend that "brief" stint of green flag racing never happened. That's the part that I cant come to terms with. It's terrible all the way around. They should of finished the race under yellow and Oriol Servia should of have won. The other positions will file in accordingly.

I agree, they should of never restarted that race at the end and it should of ended the way they were running. However, they DID restart the race, therefore I dont see how you can just pretend that "brief" stint of green flag racing never happened. That's the part that I cant come to terms with. It's terrible all the way around. They should of finished the race under yellow and Oriol Servia should of have won. The other positions will file in accordingly.

Here's where I disagree. Like I said, the yellow came back out from that *brief* green flag period well before they even came to the line. How can positions change before the line? IMO, they can't.

Back
Top Bottom