IndyCar-MoveThatBlock.com Indy 225

Barnhardt says the listened to the track people, but not the drivers and teams?

Race control didnt hear from the teams or drivers? Power just said he pleaded for 5 minutes straight not to go back racing and Michael Andretti was jumping all over the place what more do you need

Race control didnt hear from the teams or drivers? Power just said he pleaded for 5 minutes straight not to go back racing and Michael Andretti was jumping all over the place what more do you need
apparently a giant 4x8' banner that says "DON'T RESTART THE F**KING RACE!" in red letters on a white background.

Yeah, that's the exact image I saw. Great find.

... and oh yeah, only two more posts for this thread to hit 100 posts. It looks like it's been 6 years since that's happened. I already checked.

Someone please post something like,"It's stupid to submit a worthless post just to build up a thread count".

That would be ironic.;)

Seriously, you counted? :D

(there's one)

If the restart results hold and the guys who wrecked finished where they did, yes Oriol Servia won that race.

Barnhart said that will essentially be called an aborted restart, so the results are the running order prior to the whole fiasco. That's the right call in my opinion, and all the positions are correct in that case.

Barnhart said that will essentially be called an aborted restart, so the results are the running order prior to the whole fiasco. That's the right call in my opinion, and all the positions are correct in that case.

So the restart "didn't happen"?

ROFLMAO! :XXROFL::XXROFL:

Nobody seen it, it never happend. There was no accident and Will Power never flipped off any officals :rolleyes:

...and no cars were trashed either, eh?

Some people owe me a new keyboard!

I love seeing the mental breakdown of Will Power. He's been losing his mind ever since he had to sit and watch Dario win the championship that he choked away on the final race last season. Every week it's getting more interesting to see how Power is going to lose a little bit more of his sanity.

I'm so very happy to see Ryan Hunter Reay get a win. USA! USA! USA!

just adding to the post count. next post please. oh, bb should be fired. first for restarting the race and 2nd for blaming others for the call. that was a pretty massive screwup.

Pretty decent race up here yesterday. Rain held off for most of the day. Yhe Indy lights were boring,with the winner Josef Newgarten being the only car on the lead lap. Once the Indy's finally got running,it was good racing. This had to hurt,and the ending kinda sucked,but it was good to see the cars back in New England.
And the double bird,though much talked about,but seldom seen,made it's appearance yesterday thanks to Will Power

And the double bird,though much talked about,but seldom seen,made it's appearance yesterday thanks to Will Power

Yeah, the last time I remember seeing that move was in an NFL Owner's box. And I think it was also in New England, if I am not mistaken. :rolleyes:

Coincidence, maybe? ;)

IndyCar's gonna suck until Dario retires.

I'm actually looking forward to an INDYCAR season for the first time since Tony Effen George tried to murder open wheel racing in America.

Next season we will see a new car design and new engines (with turbo chargers) from at least 3 different manufacturers.

Then in 2013, optional aero kits for the chassis.

But Dario and Chip are pretty damn good!

Looks like the review panel upheld the Loudon decision. The standings remain the same. Ryan Hunter-Reay keeps the win.

Looks like the review panel upheld the Loudon decision. The standings remain the same. Ryan Hunter-Reay keeps the win.

As it should be. First, that green should never have been thrown, and second, nobody even crossed the start/finish line before the yellow came back out. There should be no argument, IMO

Back
Top Bottom