IRacing

Yeah I haven't seen one with those drivers for a comparison, so I probably will watch at least a bit of it.

Well this one isn't the Cup drivers this is the professional Iracers
Sorry, I saw 'eNASCAR' and just assumed. Still, the question applies to the next event featuring drivers who are used to saying -almost- anything they want over a team frequency, and having fans eat it up both live and on RadioActive the next day.

Some new different races to watch tonight

Darn I liked it just being the Outlaws. Also I wish Iracing had Northeast Big Block Modifieds, UMP ones just look weird to mr and I'm not sure what it is.

1586980395478.png

Entry list for Richmond on Sunday

no spotters, crew chiefs or bro in laws, just cup drivers it looks like ;) Harvick and Kez? I believe it is their first iRace.

Impressed by Will Power

If you can't pass em spin em is apparently Dillons motto

Congrats to Briscoe.

And great job of the booth gaying-it-up on the broadcast tonight -- NASCAR needs to flush that bad news grungy load down the crapper and get back to enjoyable events.

Congrats to Briscoe.

And great job of the booth gaying-it-up on the broadcast tonight -- NASCAR needs to flush that bad news grungy load down the crapper and get back to enjoyable events.
there is plenty of other stuff on TV, you don't need to self flagellate yourself watching iRacing

That was an interesting start.

Regan through the grass with the onboard, even I never wrecked there.

Back
Top Bottom