IRacing

Speed is the one to beat I think hes run up to 2nd even after spinning on the opening lap

The 24 always getting the good ones. Would like to see this "Gold Rush" scheme on track in real life, preferably a night race.

Saturday Night Thunder Richmond iRacing event: Start time and more

ONLINE: Watch at NASCAR’s YouTube channel or eNASCAR.com/live.

There’s a Saturday Night Thunder practice at 7 p.m. ET, and the stream will go live at 8 p.m. ET. Single-car qualifying begins at 8:05 p.m. ET, which sets the lineup for the four 10-lap heat races — with 15 cars possible for each heat.
Six cars advance from each heat race advance to the big show, putting in 24 cars. The final two spots in the 26-car field will come from the top two finishers of a 15-lap consolation race, which is scheduled for after the heat races and comprised of drivers who have not yet qualified.
The 125-lap feature race will follow, with one reset allowed and three green-white-checkered attempts.

Using Xfinity cars, but drivers from all over the world are eligible

Tonight’s event will be run with digital Xfinity Series cars. NASCAR Cup drivers not competing in Sunday’s show are eligible for tonight’s race, as well as Xfinity, Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series, NASCAR Peak Mexico Series, Pinty’s Series, Whelen Euro Series and ARCA drivers

Very long entry list below subject to change.
CAR #
Alex Labbe90
Angela Ruch00
Anthony Alfredo33
Austin Cindric22
Bayley Currey5
Blake Koch57
Brennan Poole15
Chad Finchum13
Chase Briscoe98
Chase Cabre4
Christian Eckes81
Cole Custer41
Derek Kraus19
Drew Dollar015
Elliott Sadler99
Harrison Burton20
Jeb Burton8
Jesse Iwuji36
JJ Yeley85
Joey Gase53
Josh Berry88
Josh Bilicki099
Justin Allgaier7
Justin Haley10
Kyle Weatherman54
Landon Cassill89
Landon Huffman75
Logan Seavey67
Matt Mills5
Michael Annett1
Michael McDowell34
Myatt Snider93
Noah Gragson9
Ruben Garcia27
Ryan Ellis78
Ryan Truex40
Scott Stenzel63
Spencer Boyd2
Stephen Leicht25
Stewart Friesen52
Todd Gilliland35
Ty Majeski45
Will Rodgers55

1587566250689.png

Dirt trucks, Power was knocked out in the first turn, Scott Speed has been running second, caution

You know I wish when we get back to real life racing someone would put Ron Capps in all these cars, he always finds his way.

Anderson and Carlson a couple of dirt track stars one and two, Speed third and Pastrana fourth On the IROC dirt track.

Daytona next :punkrocke

It's crazy how much super late models at Daytona look like IROC cars

You know I wish when we get back to real life racing someone would put Ron Capps in all these cars, he always finds his way.

Back in the late 90's I saw him run a few celebrity dirt modified races at Sedalia Mo State fair speedway on the half mile, he was stout.

I'd like it if they kept running Wednesday Night IROC Iracing even when we get back to real racing. Be a cool way to bring IROC back.

Wow, no idea how Harvick saved that, what a finish

Damn a first and a second for Speed. Tough break for McLauflin, Daytona race was too damn short. :biggrin:

Truck race tomorrow should be pretty good
Jordan Anderson organizes IceBox Pickup Throwdown iRacing Truck Series for Truck, XFINTIY drivers

Podium eSports has announced that it has secured media rights to the upcoming IceBox Pickup Throwdown iRacing Truck Series. Racing begins on April 23 and broadcasts of the series will air on Thursday nights at 8 p.m. ET on the Podium eSports Twitch channel and Eric Estepp’s YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com/ericestepp).

1587599950240.png

iRACING HIGHLIGHTS: Wednesday Night dirt track iRacing in Nevada | NASCAR ON FOX

iRACING HIGHLIGHTS: Wednesday Night iRacing in Daytona | NASCAR ON FOX

IRacing interest was short lived with me. I can use a small 2 minute dose and I am good.
Cool to see that industry get a boost though.

Streaming the trucks at 8 EST on YouTube Thursday night (tonight) and the Podium eSports Twitch channel
Saturday Night Thunder Streamed on YouTube and Nascar at 8 EST

I was wondering why Danica hasn't jumped on the iracing bandwagon, and now the mystery is solved. She can't feel it in her butt.:) She explains it in this video at around 4.00. https://www.yahoo.com/news/danica-patrick-really-thinks-nascar-175610036.html
“The schedule is relentless and you are in the same loop of activities with the same people endlessly”

Oh man it must be so rough to work 33 weekends a year and travel the country on private jets and the 3 month vacations are filled with living in mansions and traveling to tropical locations with the opportunity to retire in your 30s.

Even outside of the sport she is still completely out of touch.

Back
Top Bottom