Japanese Grand Prix

Sutil just held the throttle down and went up the middle. Haha! Good job.

Yeah, between Simon Pagenaud in IndyCar and Romain Grosjean in F1 there is a revival of quality French race car drivers. Prost is smiling somewhere.

The team engineers all sound the same haha.

I've thought so too.

And the driver in-car audio quality is awful. You can barely understand them. I don't know why IndyCar and NASCAR drivers so much better.

Red Bull are the only ones that can hang with Grosjean so far. Rosberg in 4th is 6.5+ back.

I've noticed it over watching the races every week it's weird.. I do love the above helmet view though.

Yeah, between Simon Pagenaud in IndyCar and Romain Grosjean in F1 there is a revival of quality French race car drivers. Prost is smiling somewhere.
I go with the Lotus..The late Jim Clark made them famous....died in one of them. .british racing green with yellow trim..showing my age with that one.

Vettel will blow past grosjean in the end...unless grosjean gets stupid and goes for the block.

I'd love to see Webber give Red Bull the middle finger and stay out.

But, he seems like a good soldier who always follows orders.

Last week they said Vettel's engine was laying down and it wasn't, so I'll wait before I let Leigh Diffey and Steve Matchett get me excited over blisters on Vettel's tire.

Oh my god, what a cry baby. Can you imagine him in NASCAR? The moonshiner fans would eat him alive.

Back
Top Bottom