Japanese Grand Prix

Last week they said Vettel's engine was laying down and it wasn't, so I'll wait before I let Leigh Diffey and Steve Matchett get me excited over blisters on Vettel's tire.
I thought Webber was good on tires in the first place..

Can you imagine Michael Schumacher or Jimmy Johnson acting like that on the radio during a race?

Maybe Vettel will blow a tire and we'll get a surprise finish.

eh, Webber's DRS failed him, he had several chances to pass him off of it but couldn't even get there

Boy if my pit screwed me like they screwed Webber, somebody would be looking for part of their jaw.
Red Bull has screwed Webber over the years, I don't know why he keeps being a good soldier told them. I would of had some "radio malfunction" if they had told me to pit there.

I think F1 teams hold most of their money until the season is over, so they can manipulate the driver with the threat of withholding their money if they don't do what they say.

Look for babyfaced Vettel to act like he is completely innocent and didn't know what happened during the driver green room and podium.

I think F1 teams hold most of their money until the season is over, so they can manipulate the driver with the threat of withholding their money if they don't do what they say.
That's why you need a "radio malfunction". Hehehe. Blame it on whatever Chinese knockoff radio they put in the helmets.

LOL Love the Red Bull team engineer "We lost too much time behind Grosjean." Yeah, it's Mark's fault he didn't win.

Hope Webber gets out and has a good year next year..I think he is going to be in the new series?

and it was premeditated because we gave Vettel the hard ones so he could go all the way. But nobody is supposed to figure it out, even though a fifth grader could.

Grosjean should have never been able to hold Webber off..never should have been in front of him in the first place. Oh well I am starting to sound like one of the black helicopter Nascar members..

Grosjean should have never been able to hold Webber off..never should have been in front of him in the first place. Oh well I am starting to sound like one of the black helicopter Nascar members..
Yeah he never really had a chance, his tires were so much older.

It was a rigged race by the red bull team IMO. But it was done legally under the F1 rules..no radio chatter, just bring in Webber early so instead of getting all he can out of his set that he had on the car, put the mediums on there, so at the end of the race they won't be worth a hoot. So instead of Webber being in front of Grosjean who was driving on rags, bring in Webber who's tires were just fine for a lot more laps, and put him behind Grosjean who anybody knows that he is almost impossible to pass. Give Vettel the hardest tires so he can run to the end and win the race. Very slick and legal, but somehow it left a bit of bad taste in my mouth. that's the way I saw it anyway, you guys probably saw it different..it was late and I was really tired. They did have some good racing, good passes, and the track besides being beautiful was very racy.

Vettel has the full backing of RBR for a reason. If Webber were the better driver things wouldnt be like this. F-1 is a dog eat dog sport............ drivers feelings get hurt, Webber knew this when he took the job.

While there is still some decent racing that takes place, F1 is a joke now. I want to love it but I just can't right now.

It looks like it's only going to get worse (or better, depending on your point of view). The reason we didn't see Adrian Newey at Suzuka was because he was back in Milton Keynes working on next year's car.

It was a rigged race by the red bull team IMO. But it was done legally under the F1 rules..no radio chatter, just bring in Webber early so instead of getting all he can out of his set that he had on the car, put the mediums on there, so at the end of the race they won't be worth a hoot. So instead of Webber being in front of Grosjean who was driving on rags, bring in Webber who's tires were just fine for a lot more laps, and put him behind Grosjean who anybody knows that he is almost impossible to pass. Give Vettel the hardest tires so he can run to the end and win the race. Very slick and legal, but somehow it left a bit of bad taste in my mouth. that's the way I saw it anyway, you guys probably saw it different..it was late and I was really tired. They did have some good racing, good passes, and the track besides being beautiful was very racy.

Webber seemed to be happy and its easy to tell when he isnt. He was on the podium alongside one of the very best the sport has ever seen. whats not to be happy about ??

Vettel has the full backing of RBR for a reason. If Webber were the better driver things wouldnt be like this. F-1 is a dog eat dog sport............ drivers feelings get hurt, Webber knew this when he took the job.

Must be easy to be the better driver when you get the better equipment and have a teammate to play rabbit.

While there is still some decent racing that takes place, F1 is a joke now. I want to love it but I just can't right now.
yeah I had quit watching F1 along time ago, but when I joined here there is a good bunch that stays up to watch it. I try to keep my mouth shut and try to realize that F1, if teams aren't blatant about it, let's them manipulate the outcome of the race. Manipulate is a good word for it. Other forms of motorsports they call it cheating. I have a nasty habit of rooting for the underdog. In F1 they have a designated underdog and he, for the most part, is supposed to stay that way.:) I keep forgetting that.

Back
Top Bottom