Jeff Gordon confronts no neck

I'm not even a Newman fan but he was in the right here, this video starts a little late but Gordon started it while yapping at Ryan first with Gordon trying to be a wise ass and Ryan called him out on it, Jeff didn't have the balls to get any closer and just walked away while still running his mouth because he knew Ryan would destroy him if it came to a real confrontation.

I will go with the Kyle Petty comments on this , but I enjoyed the spice just because
it really has been a bit boring the past few weeks. This also is another byproduct of this
format which I happen to like. Newman was racing for his own interest since
he was a playoff contender. I'd be curious to hear what Newmans spotter
was advising at the time , if anything.

Well I has to say that was such a nerve wrecking conversation.
Perhaps a warning should be posted, I hope my nerves can handle the follow up tweets, and RaceHub media storm that is sure to follow.

Folks better hook up an Imoduim IV bag, and put they seatbelts on, if they dare post about this here.

Newman needed position much more than the leaders did and had no reason to pull over for anyone.

But, yeah, Gordon got the hell out of there quick! lol

He didn't "need position", nothing was going to save him at that point, he wasn't close enough to 12th or 11th to make a difference even if he had saved the lap. That said, Gordon kinda did provoke him, so I don't blame him for responding, and Gordon should've seen it thru instead of strolling off.

I'm not even a Newman fan but he was in the right here, this video starts a little late but Gordon started it while yapping at Ryan first with Gordon trying to be a wise ass and Ryan called him out on it, Jeff didn't have the balls to get any closer and just walked away while still running his mouth because he knew Ryan would destroy him if it came to a real confrontation.

Newman is a peon.

He didn't "need position", nothing was going to save him at that point, he wasn't close enough to 12th or 11th to make a difference even if he had saved the lap. That said, Gordon kinda did provoke him, so I don't blame him for responding, and Gordon should've seen it thru instead of strolling off.

He needed to at least hold the position, if Ricky gets a flat tire or wrecks he advances and if there's a caution and they have to do a restart anything can happen. There was no reason for him to just let Chase by when his chance at advancing was on the line.

I just took it as Gordon being facetious and then no neck took offense, I don't think Gordon went down there looking to start anything...

Used to be that you NEVER got in the way of the leaders. But Newman, nah don’t apply to him. Lot of good it did him.

I gotta go with Jeff was being a bit of douche with his comment's to Newman , Newman was doing exactly what he needed to do to try and have a chance to advance to the next round , if something were to happen to Ricky .

This season is lacking so much ontrack drama that the talking heads have resorted to stirring **** between a retired living legend and a wheel holding time bomb with a short fuse.

Cute.

Nice to still see Gordon still triggers people around here.

The good old days.
Remember when this place had so many people leave due to the anti-Gordon trolls and race threads were like 2 pages max?

Im sure the board wants to return to that level of member retention again...

It aint easy being the GOAT.

This season is lacking so much ontrack drama that the talking heads have resorted to stirring sh!t between a retired living legend and a wheel holding time bomb with a short fuse.

Cute.

Everybody just waiting for the 48 to "flick the switch" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: sdj
Remember when this place had so many people leave due to the anti-Gordon trolls and race threads were like 2 pages max?

I was quite happy that Gordon wasn't shown today .......... until he was shown !!!! The race today should have been able to stand on its own without crutches. Thank Kyle Busch for giving us some fashion of a race

The 48 has advanced just as far as the 18.

But the epic excitement of the switch flicking has yet to come !!! the 48 provided us with nothing today ........... absolutely nothing. Hell ...... at least the 32 gave us a little spin and some tire smoke

But the epic excitement of the switch flicking has yet to come !!! the 48 provided us with nothing today ........... absolutely nothing. Hell ...... at least the 32 gave us a little spin and some tire smoke

Talk about poking the bear...

As if the past 10 years haven't been enough of a clue that you dont ever discount Jimmie...at all until the final lap of the season.

But keep talking tough. It's fun watching a Kyle Busch fan run his mouth just to have it nailed shut.

Talk about poking the bear...

As if the past 10 years haven't been enough of a clue that you dont ever discount Jimmie...at all until the final lap of the season.

But keep talking tough. It's fun watching a Kyle Busch fan run his mouth just to have it nailed shut.

Tell ya what ................ Kyle provided me with more excitement today than the 48 has in his whole damned career !!!! 40 JJs racing would insure that Nascar never graced my screen again

Well technically that was his first top 5 in 3 months

Does Jeff even care, anymore?

Not quite sure how Jimmie was thrusted into the conversation, but ok.

Chase, Jimmie and Dale Jr all ran much stronger than normal today. Theres a sign.

Going to Charlotte next week? Who knows what could happen - but the actual race will be a borefest.

Back
Top Bottom