Joey Gase

The whole wheel came off, didn't it? What would cause that? Even if nuts were left loose surely you'd know there was a major problem long before it got bad enough to chuck a wheel. Anyway, hope it's nothing serious for Joey.

The whole wheel came off, didn't it? What would cause that? Even if nuts were left loose surely you'd know there was a major problem long before it got bad enough to chuck a wheel. Anyway, hope it's nothing serious for Joey.
He told CC something was loose. CC said to ride it out few more laps. Didn't make it.

FB_IMG_1632749281636.jpg

The center section of the wheel could have broken, It happens but a rare occurrence

How does NASCAR react to a team that is seconds off the pace every week and is now failing to adequately keep their cars together and has injured their driver?

Also, example A of why WFO in the middle of the turns is a bad idea. They should be far slower in the turns for safety, not matching their straightaway speeds in the apex.

How does NASCAR react to a team that is seconds off the pace every week and is now failing to adequately keep their cars together and has injured their driver?

Also, example A of why WFO in the middle of the turns is a bad idea. They should be far slower in the turns for safety, not matching their straightaway speeds in the apex.

This…… it’s one thing to see how slow they are on tv but it’s in person when you realize that they truly are roadblocks on wheels.. especially the 15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m guessing something failed in the hub assembly of the full floater. I’m going to be there was an axle head attached to that wheel when it quit bouncing.

A lot of people with no skin in the game enjoy snarking the backmarkers. But they have more passion than the plastic keyboards will ever have.

Racing is tough more difficult than most will ever know. I wish every snarker knew how much more those backmarkers are in comparison. They have demonstrated the courage to actually step into the areana.

They are so much more worthy and badass than the bitches on the side lines that yap about them.

A lot of people with no skin in the game enjoy snarking the backmarkers. But they have more passion than the plastic keyboards will ever have.

Racing is tough more difficult than most will ever know. I wish every snarker knew how much more those backmarkers are in comparison. They have demonstrated the courage to actually step into the areana.

They are so much more worthy and badass than the bitches on the side lines that yap about them.

I have no issue with backmarkers, I've been a part of that deal at times. The problem with some of these guys, especially the RWR guys is they are F-ing up the race for the others. They had a big discussion about this yesterday on Door Bumper Clear (People that DO have a stake in the game), and they brought up the fact that when these guys are doing what they need to be doing, you basically don't know they are there. The RWR guys seem to find a way into the story line of the race almost every week, and not in a good or positive way. What when on at Vegas late in the race with both Hamlin and KB was beyond ridiculous.

I have no issue with backmarkers, I've been a part of that deal at times. The problem with some of these guys, especially the RWR guys is they are F-ing up the race for the others. They had a big discussion about this yesterday on Door Bumper Clear (People that DO have a stake in the game), and they brought up the fact that when these guys are doing what they need to be doing, you basically don't know they are there. The RWR guys seem to find a way into the story line of the race almost every week, and not in a good or positive way. What when on at Vegas late in the race with both Hamlin and KB was beyond ridiculous.
Good post and I agree backmarkers should move over for the leaders when being lapped.
Most of the cristism has been about the RWR stuff and I could have used a better choice of words.

Back
Top Bottom