Joey Logano vs. Kyle Busch

The altercation was an embarrassment to the series and KB as Nascar is OK with incidents like that and it is just part of racing. KB would have been better to do nothing and just accidentally nerf JLo at some future date.

I disagree and it was just what NASCAR needed not an embarrassment. Plus Kyle's still going to "accidentally nerf" Logano at a future race.

moral of the story don't try to fight the other driver when his entire crew is there. KB got owned and never got a hand on joey.

on edit it did look like kyle did connect. why in the world does nascar tell the officials to immediately intervene? why is breaking up a fight in their job description? or why not just let them fight just a little bit. geez this sport needs all the help it can get. everytime I see one of these deals kick off its some guy with a nascar shirt on breaking it up. let them fight at least a little, come on.
Why was the crew even involved? They are a bunch of morons. Let the 2 parties involved settle their dispute. That's how things are supposed to be.

No. He most definitely did not grow up after that. He has not yet learned his lesson. If they did'nt pull him away from Kyle, he may have finally learned his lesson, but they are protecting him from learning.

What? I thinks it's crazy you guys think these grown men need to grow up. There are no lessons to be learned, that was natural emotion being expressed.

It's about time Kyle got his ass beat. It's been a long time coming. Kyle is getting upset because his season is not starting out so well and he's blaming everybody else but himself. You can clearly see joey is loose in the corner and slid up into him. It's no different when kyle came down and slammed into joey on the backstretch. It's just racing! Kyle just better take a cold shower and cool it off.
Thanks for playing. Your comment is not important because it is factually incorrect. Bye.

I think you need to get your eyes checked. You are factually incorrect...... Bye Maybe you need your eye blacked out too just like your little brother got today.
Thanks for playing. Your comment is not important because it is factually incorrect. Bye.

What? I thinks it's crazy you guys think these grown men need to grow up. There are no lessons to be learned, that was natural emotion being expressed.
Lesson to be learned: 1. Overly aggressive driving and wrecking other people - Learn how to control your car and race clean. 2. Show humbleness when you screw up - Own up to your mistakes and sincerely apologize when you're interviewed after the race 3. Take your lickings - Don't hide behind your crew when you make a huge mistake that is perceived to be on purpose. That is all. Thanks for playing.

Lesson to be learned: 1. Overly aggressive driving and wrecking other people - Learn how to control your car and race clean. 2. Show humbleness when you screw up - Own up to your mistakes and sincerely apologize when you're interviewed after the race 3. Take your lickings - Don't hide behind your crew when you make a huge mistake that is perceived to be on purpose. That is all. Thanks for playing.

Thanks for the spin, Doc . . .

Good to see you recognize Kyle's shortcomings......

No. He most definitely did not grow up after that. He has not yet learned his lesson. If they did'nt pull him away from Kyle, he may have finally learned his lesson, but they are protecting him from learning.
How come Joey needs to learn? Kyle drove like an idiot.. Kenseth blocked several times.. They got what they deserve.

Then if Joey doew the exact same thing as them next week.. "That boy needs a lesson".. Please

Spindoc is a little slow. He probably still lives in his parent's basement sniffing his mom's dirty underwear.

Im not saying he didnt do anything wrong... I dont think he lifted at all in that corner lol but after what Kyle did.. Why wouldnt he? He went through the being pushed around phase.. didnt work out so well.

Really tho I think Joey could throw down.. Especially against this clown.
Neither of these two clowns can, "throw down." Be real.

Im not saying he didnt do anything wrong... I dont think he lifted at all in that corner lol but after what Kyle did.. Why wouldnt he? He went through the being pushed around phase.. didnt work out so well.

Really tho I think Joey could throw down.. Especially against this clown.
Someone said something about a wwe match...

How come Joey needs to learn? Kyle drove like an idiot.. Kenseth blocked several times.. They got what they deserve.

Then if Joey doew the exact same thing as them next week.. "That boy needs a lesson".. Please
When Joey was a rising star in the mid 2000's, I watched him race at Hickory Speedway, and I was impressed. He was 17 and was patient and respectful of the other drivers. He shows none of that patience or respect now. It's all about him. When he intentionally wrecked Matt Kenseth at Kansas, and then proceeded to smile about it during his post race interview, that spoke volumes about his character as a person, and as a race car driver. He absolutely deserved what he got at Martinsville, but yet, he did not learn from it. I am an avid Kyle Busch hater, and what I saw today was akin to the Kenseth deal. Joey must now pay the price. Had Joey's crew stepped aside and let Joey defend himself as a man, he may have learned a little more about his lack of respect, but that didn't happen. I am sure Kyle will repay him, and I think the fans at the track where it happens will be louder than those at Martinsville.

1 and 2 are not lessons they are guidelines on how to be a square. Not every driver needs to be one. Number 3 is a good lesson though.

Well get used to me lol been here 5 years now and I aint about to let some new guy slow me down
New guy?? I've been a NASCAR fan since 1994. And a member here for 2 years. Nice try pal. I suggest the Batesville Casket Company. They have the best warranty.

When Joey was a rising star in the mid 2000's, I watched him race at Hickory Speedway, and I was impressed. He was 17 and was patient and respectful of the other drivers. He shows none of that patience or respect now. It's all about him. When he intentionally wrecked Matt Kenseth at Kansas, and then proceeded to smile about it during his post race interview, that spoke volumes about his character as a person, and as a race car driver. He absolutely deserved what he got at Martinsville, but yet, he did not learn from it. I am an avid Kyle Busch hater, and what I saw today was akin to the Kenseth deal. Joey must now pay the price. Had Joey's crew stepped aside and let Joey defend himself as a man, he may have learned a little more about his lack of respect, but that didn't happen. I am sure Kyle will repay him, and I think the fans at the track where it happens will be louder than those at Martinsville.

Kansas was a racing incident plan and simple. Kenseth was a massive overreaction. There was nothing Joey had to learn or needs to learn. It's the Kyles and the Matts who do.

Kansas was a racing incident plan and simple. Kenseth was a massive overreaction. There was nothing Joey had to learn or needs to learn. It's the Kyles and the Matts who do.
Yes...the two with Championships need to go back to school.
Rich, coming from a Kahne fan.

Logano is allowed to dump whoever whenever he wants to with no consequences.Just ask Kenseth, should be interesting to see if Kyle has a tire go down at the wrong time and takes out Logano.

A racing incident? Dumping another driver is NOT a racing incident. If I dump someone on a public road for holding me up, I get a ticket, or worse. Joey got nothing until Kenseth decided to enforce what NASCAR should have.

:XXROFL:

Back
Top Bottom