Joey Logano

Plus I found something to say lol

Saw this on Facebook the other day..

@joeylogano Jan 23
Thanks to @GoPro I’m going to capture my racing this season like never seen before. Stay tuned to #GoProWithLogano pic.twitter.com/i7pXrf0Vk0

Not sure what the exact plan with these is but I like it! Im assuming that he'll be uploading the videos to somewhere.. might get some angles we never have before.

Didnt they outlaw digital devices in the cars after that Brad K deal at Daytona ??

TV runs in-car cameras, don't they? If Penske figures out a way to stream data from the ECU to the pit box via a GoPro, they deserve the data.

I realize they have tv cameras, just wondered if other devices in the car were legal

Im thinking GoPro is a minor sponsor... Im very curious what he means by they'll capture the season like never before... I mean theres already cameras everywhere right? Maybe it will be on his helmet or something.

Im thinking GoPro is a minor sponsor... Im very curious what he means by they'll capture the season like never before... I mean theres already cameras everywhere right? Maybe it will be on his helmet or something.

Helmet cam or better yet a side view would be really cool

After seeing that I wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly how it is.. Im excited kinda.. the first person view or the one of the tire from the inside of the wheel well.. Im thinking the main idea is to get angles that are different than the usual ones... so either way its gona be pretty cool.

Max Papis has some cool GoPro vids on his YouTube channel. I love Max from his IndyCar days.

Max teaching Austin Dillon how to drive road courses (notice Austin's My Little Playset steering wheel in the two-seater)

Max's feet during some other Sprint Cup test. I love the way he works his foot when he's downshifting.

I just want to say to slicedbread- I'm still having a hard time getting behind your new avatar. I miss the little spongebob toast guy.

Me too lol.... Don't worry he'll be back.. that's just a little racing forums humour :D

Here's your new, animated, avatar.
gojoey-mold.gif

Joey is pretty good, I'm sure he'll get better as time goes on. His racing ability isn't what caught my eye last year though. I kinda started liking him simply because of his interviews. I know that's weird but it was that damned grin he always has on his face that cracks me up. I can't help but laugh every time I see it. He just looks so young and kinda out of place but like he's having a ball most of the time.

Joey is pretty good, I'm sure he'll get better as time goes on. His racing ability isn't what caught my eye last year though. I kinda started liking him simply because of his interviews. I know that's weird but it was that damned grin he always has on his face that cracks me up. I can't help but laugh every time I see it. He just looks so young and kinda out of place but like he's having a ball most of the time.
That's one of the things I like about him... he's always smiling... and he makes it clear that he is grateful to be driving a race car for a living... his interview over the past year have showed him maturing imo... some of the things he says in response to the questions he is asked make him sound like he's 40 and been racing for 20 years.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with it eventually... it's only a matter of time until he drives M&M's away... almost lost them once already :p

Mars loves Kyle, the last I heard they were getting a large return for their money. Kyle isnt going anywhere. I dont really think they were that close to ditching him over the Hornaday thing either. They may have been a bit unhappy but not for long

Back
Top Bottom