Joey Logano

Some Joey wallpaper for you Joey fans, err, fan out there.

06749ea1ebb4ac0aa21fd2c461b079b3.jpeg

He has a lot more likers too. I think most people are just indifferent towards Joey Logano: they don't really love him and don't really hate him. He's just kinda there.

He hasn't really done anything to cause a commotion - yet.

LOL.... yet... ruffled a few feathers last season and IMO won a few fans... gained about 150k twitter followers in a year.

He'll gain some detractors as well.

It took KyBu a few years of ruffling feathers to gather the level of dislike that he currently enjoys

He'll gain some detractors as well.

It took KyBu a few years of ruffling feathers to gather the level of dislike that he currently enjoys
Dislike... like... no difference... if you're going to gain fans... you're going to gain haters too.... because it just means you're beating their drivers :D Works for me..

At the beginning of last season I remember it was around 65k.. and I was watching because around the Auto Club incident it started going up... just about a couple weeks ago it passed 200k

LOL.... yet... ruffled a few feathers last season and IMO won a few fans... gained about 150k twitter followers in a year.
How many of them were Denny and Stewart fans just looking to see if he smarts off online instead of face to face?

"Logano has his eyes set on winning a Cup title."

"I have a realistic shot of running for this championship this year," Logano said. "That confidence is running through my veins and running through the whole team's veins."

And he has a little bit of fire, too.

"In our mind (as drivers) we're always right — show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser," Logano said. "That's one of my favorite (saying) and something I want to live by. You're going to have that (disagreement).

"You're racing the same guys every week, and we're going for wins."

"Logano has his eyes set on winning a Cup title."

"I have a realistic shot of running for this championship this year," Logano said. "That confidence is running through my veins and running through the whole team's veins."

And he has a little bit of fire, too.

"In our mind (as drivers) we're always right — show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser," Logano said. "That's one of my favorite (saying) and something I want to live by. You're going to have that (disagreement).

"You're racing the same guys every week, and we're going for wins."

Ok then

But what color socks will he be wearing for the 500.

Don't tell me you don't know.

No wonder I couldn't reply... he (or someone) was in here deleting his post as I was trying to reply to it...

Either way... I don't need a sign to know sarcasm lol ;)

No wonder I couldn't reply... he (or someone) was in here deleting his post as I was trying to reply to it...

Either way... I don't need a sign to know sarcasm lol ;)

My post is gone but it wasnt me !!! Geeez I try to be nice and get deleted :idunno:
And no I wasnt being sarcastic

"If you hit him right in the side like this.... then you'll get the inside lane one way or the other. "

:rolleyes:;):D

Its a pretty cool picture huh Sliced ?? Took a lot of work to post it, it was way to big for the site to handle so I had to resize it and all. Hope you dont mind me putting it here

EVERYONE IS READY TO GO RACING, BUT YOU SEEM SO MAYBE MORE THAN OTHERS. WHY IS THAT?
“It’s just my style – my nature. I’m competitive and I want to be racing and winning. If you look at the things I do for fun it’s either riding a four-wheeler or racing my go-kart or hanging out at the shop with my guys. I just live and breathe racing. Heck, I even volunteer to go to the track and test during the off-season as much as I can. So pretty much a week or two after the season ends, I’m ready to start racing again. I can’t wait to get back on the track and get back behind the wheel. This is what I do and I’m just ready to get going again.”

Back
Top Bottom