Joey Logano

Like all one horsers, you ride that pony until it's dead and then hop on another one.:D
Its interesting that you know I was a Dale Earnhardt fan for many years. I will always be a fan of his but as you probably know he was tragically killed at Daytona. Im certain you didnt mean to be insensitive with your comment. I became a Kyle Busch fan after several years away from the sport. Dales death hit my whole family VERY hard. Thankfully I am now able to enjoy the sport again but will always be thinking of Dale :(

Don't have any quarrel with that, but this my driver is better than yours crap spread out on every thread..SUCKS

I didnt realize that I was the only one guilty of that. A lot of it is good natured joking around brought on by off season boredom I guess.

Its interesting that you know I was a Dale Earnhardt fan for many years. I will always be a fan of his but as you probably know he was tragically killed at Daytona. Im certain you didnt mean to be insensitive with your comment. I became a Kyle Busch fan after several years away from the sport. Dales death hit my whole family VERY hard. Thankfully I am now able to enjoy the sport again but will always be thinking of Dale :(

Actually, I don't keep track of who was a fan of who. To even think I was taking a shot at Dale, Dales death, your pain, etc, etc, is pretty ridiculous.

Anyway, all crying aside, how did you become a fan of such a cry baby after being a Dale fan for so long?

Actually, I don't keep track of who was a fan of who. To even think I was taking a shot at Dale, Dales death, your pain, etc, etc, is pretty ridiculous.

Anyway, all crying aside, how did you become a fan of such a cry baby after being a Dale fan for so long?

Hard driving and the will to win. I think dale loved

Good question Fender and a tough one to answer. I like Kyles take no prisoner driving style and his "haters are motivators" attitude.
I see a BIG talent in Kyle Busch, I think he is going to win some races and make a lasting impact on the sport. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Like all one horsers, you ride that pony until it's dead and then hop on another one.:D
Are you calling Dale a one trick pony? ;) :XXROFL:

I suppose I'm in the minority here, but I like Joey despite our boy Slice's incessant Joey chest thumping...LOL.

No, he's no world beater, but he's a good young driver that should only continue to improve next year and beyond, and he seems like a good kid. I liked the move he made from JGR to Penske from the beginning - it was exactly what the doctor ordered. As StandOnIt alluded to, I think he was under a ton of pressure at JGR driving that 20 car, and he really needed to get away from Kyle and Denny. Going to Penske seems to have taken some of that pressure off of him. I really like him and Brad as teammates. Brad should be more of an ally to him than Kyle or Denny ever were, and if Brad can get his act together next season and run like he is capable of running, Team Penske will be right up there contending with the big boys.

cartoon_gorilla.gif

Geeez................. look what I found Sliced

A JOEY LOGANO THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A wonderful place to talk about Kyle Busch

You two children need a Joey/Kyle thread because nobody can tell the difference between the two you guys have now, spam is spam

This thread didn't need a bump. Haha

Did they actually gave the final word on it already?
Hell ya got me but from the posts I have been reading its like the end of the sport is near. Long time fans are considering giving up on NASCAR, I have never seen it this bad before.

Hell ya got me but from the posts I have been reading its like the end of the sport is near. Long time fans are considering giving up on NASCAR, I have never seen it this bad before.

This would definitely be the last straw for me.

Basically Gordon's chances of winning another championship is forever done.

This luck based championship thing is just outrageous and pathetic.

Only reason to watch now is to see him get 1 or 2 wins and call it a season. Dumb.

Mercifully though, he's near the end of his career so when he's done so will I.

you really are a loyal fan and that's a good thing IMO. I will stick with my favorite too, I will most likely be gone before he retires.

Im glad that Sliced has a good sense of humor. We are pretty rough on the guy lol

Sliced is a top notch guy, even if he does talk crap about Kyle Busch :)

He does make the place more fun ------------------------------ Thanks Sliced !!!

This post had nothing to do with the thread. I just figured I would reply so it would move to the top of the list. I'm bored with no stock car racing & this should add some entertainment value to my life.

This post had nothing to do with the thread. I just figured I would reply so it would move to the top of the list. I'm bored with no stock car racing & this should add some entertainment value to my life.
Wont work.. nothing Joey to talk about... sorry :D If you can find something interesting to talk about it might work but just bumping it for the sake of bumping it isn't going to get u much entertainment lol

It's already working
Plus I found something to say lol

Saw this on Facebook the other day..

@joeylogano Jan 23
Thanks to @GoPro I’m going to capture my racing this season like never seen before. Stay tuned to #GoProWithLogano pic.twitter.com/i7pXrf0Vk0

Not sure what the exact plan with these is but I like it! Im assuming that he'll be uploading the videos to somewhere.. might get some angles we never have before.

Plus I found something to say lol

Saw this on Facebook the other day..

@joeylogano Jan 23
Thanks to @GoPro I’m going to capture my racing this season like never seen before. Stay tuned to #GoProWithLogano pic.twitter.com/i7pXrf0Vk0

Not sure what the exact plan with these is but I like it! Im assuming that he'll be uploading the videos to somewhere.. might get some angles we never have before.

:partytime Does this mean we get to see the videos of drivers beating Joey up after the race is over

Back
Top Bottom