Johalis Geico 400 Thread At Chicago for non serious users

Because he is what you just said. Remember last week I said he would renege and he did, maybe toycar made him because Jeff is chevy.

It would be an uncomfortable moment to wear a shirt celebrating a chevy knocking a Toyota out of the chase, but he needs to find a way to man up.

#NASCAR Knaus tells JJ they have worked numbers to get by on 1 stop and it just won't work. Tells JJ to "just go like hell.''

Could this chase start just like last year with a couple of fuel mileage wins?

Brad needs to save rather than try to keep up with JJ. I wonder if he's clutching it in the turns? Doesn't he have an incar camera today? Even audio would tell us what he's doing to save.

#NASCAR … Keselowski to crew chief: "I think we should do two here.'' … Knaus calling for 4 tires

That may come back to bite him. They made this same mistake at Indy last year, but it was Paul making the call. He wanted 4 this time to setup a 2 tire stop at the end.

Chad has a plan?

lol IDK. Just a wild guess. ;)

It looks like Kez is on the same plan. Open a big lead, short pit for 4, and get going. Kez may go for 2 and a splash, because he was fast on old left sides earlier.

This entire year I think Rick has been getting the 24's parts from U-pullit used race car parts.

Back
Top Bottom