Johalis Geico 400 Thread At Chicago for non serious users

I wonder if Chad is trying to get Paul off of his strategy by announcing his plans 10 laps early? He may want the #2 to make their tire call first so he can counter.

This is some interesting sheet.

I guess JJ feels that move cost him 2 seconds? lol Brad blew right by him, and Chad and JJ aren't used to that kind of thing.

This race is over

This is nascar, and my money is on JJ if there's a restart with just a couple to go. Brad still gets nervous on those money restarts. Maybe he's calmed down, but he sure blew it at Indy. He wouldn't have won, but he over drove turn 1 real bad.

Give this guy good cars, and he'll win a ton. I like the way he went about getting those trick rear ends Roger wouldn't go with.

Damn bobby, are you drinking Miller lite? ;)
I might be. Great run for Brad and the Penske boys. If the Chevy's get beat; I'm onboard. Neither of my guys made it so I gotta go with somebody. I'd still like to see a Roush car get the title but if Brad kicks HMS ass then I can't complain. Brad is a great driver, although I don't like his dad. Brad is a natural and if a Roush car can't get it done this year then I wouldn't mind seeing Brad getting a Championship. He certainly deserves it. JMO.

Back
Top Bottom