JPM at The Glenn

He's as good as any driver in cup right now, even at 49.
I don't get how you can expect a lot from someone that age, especially with no experience in the car.
Even for drivers with high longevity the turnaround usually comes at some point in their mid 40s.
Helio was nowhere near his former self when he got that full-time ride for two years after winning the 500. Matt Crafton has clearly started to fade in the last two years after like 50 seasons in the truck series.
Even DW and Petty were not competitive at all in their last few years in Cup and neither is JJ.

I don't get how you can expect a lot from someone that age, especially with no experience in the car.
Even for drivers with high longevity the turnaround usually comes at some point in their mid 40s.
Helio was nowhere near his former self when he got that full-time ride for two years after winning the 500. Matt Crafton has clearly started to fade in the last two years after like 50 seasons in the truck series.
Even DW and Petty were not competitive at all in their last few years in Cup and neither is JJ.
I didnt expect him to win, he did exactly what I thought he would do, top 10 which was within his reach without the tire issues. Many times I checked lap times and Montoya was faster than the leader and when he wasnt he was still top 5 of lap times.

Back
Top Bottom