Kentucky RACE thread

As much as I like Kyle & his driving, that's not the type of thing he should ever be saying to any of his teammates & crew. They are all there to help him, I thought he was getting better with this?

Nope. He actually was upset a few weeks ago because his crew hesitated on running around the car to change tires... There was another car sliding sideways towards them. Still an a**hole!!

Nope. He actually was upset a few weeks ago because his crew hesitated on running around the car to change tires... There was another car sliding sideways towards them. Still an a**hole!!
Don't mess with Kyle while he's in the zone - he's tryin to log some successful laps so he'll have a better chance during the Nationwide race here next year.

I love how they give you just enough time to get caught up and figure out what's going on.. And they go back to commercial..

Im not an alcoholics. Alcoholics need a drink. I already got one :D

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

brad should be close by now

joey get off track, don't bring out a caution for your team mate

Roger Penske's race teams prepared for a race... Kyle Petty shocked.

Man....what a snore this thing has been....and having to listen to Kyle Petty on top of it....phew...been rough

Kudos to Matt Kenseth for getting back in the Top 5 after all the problems that team had tonight.

Back
Top Bottom