kurt Busch out at Penske

Where did you see it at? Figured it would happen eventually. Welcome to the world of start and park kurt.

HOLY SHIAT!!!!! Couldn't have happend to a nicer guy. ;)

Wow. That's what happens when you drive your CC away and your sponsor says they don't care who drives the car.

I could see Penske going after Stenhouse. That guy has a bright future in Cup, and Roush can't even get him a fulltime NW ride. Jack already said he may have to go with someone else to get a cup ride. Well see, but he would be a great pickup for Roger.

Good, glad to see that Captain still has the self respect.

As for Kurt, no one to blame but himself. But I hope the needed tough love makes him a better man, rather than being an even worse Madman.

If life always made sense and reason, I would be happy to see him in a POS ride in 2012, maybe 2013 too. Every time he wants to rip the future CC a new one, just remember how we got here Kurt. Time to shut up, get on the wheel and make some chicken salad with the future crap

It is a shame, Kurt Busch is one of the best pure racing drivers I have seen. Being an idiot equals a lot of talent getting poured down the drain.

Hopefully this will make him a better person, and he will redeem himself in the future. But that's going take some time, and he may never get another A1 ride again.

I agree, I think you might as well just give it to Hornish if going with Ragan.

David had 5 years in top equiptment with nothing to show for it. I'm really hoping Ricky gets his shot. The kid is FAST and he has attitude.

Yes, Kurt is a dumbass but I expect he will not be unemployed for very long. Somebody will hire him. Good move by Penske.

Wow this is major. Kurts days of being at a competitive cup operation could be over. I would like to see Hornish get the ride but I think he needs a full Nationwide season to see if he can be consistant. Silly Season just got alot more Silly

i wouldn't count vickers out. he wasn't a bad driver before he went nutso this year.

Hornish hasn't done anything driving for RP in the past, I don't see him getting the 22 ride. IMO, he's a Nationwide caliber driver.

I can't remember the last time a top chase driver lost his ride by being fired. Let this be a warning to baby brother.

*Awaiting Kurt's inevitable trip to a county jail for an anger related crime*

Sam Hornish Jr. had great success with Penske and Pennzoil in the IRL. I am sure that Pennzoil would LOVE to have Sam in the 22 every Sunday. It's a match made in heaven (if one believes in heaven, that is...).

But Sam has some work to do, no doubt. Still, it makes a whole hell of a lot of sense to put Sam in the 22 and let it ride! He is a championship caliber racecar driver after all!

As for Rubberhead... Kiss Your Azz Goodbye!! Don't let the door hit you on the way out, MOFO!!

I am sooooooo proud of Roger!! I think I will send him a message.

http://www.penskeracing.com/about/contact.cfm

Interestingly, the splash page still has Kurt's surgically-altered ears on display... :D Not for long, I would assume!

What do you bet Roger placed a call to the Cat in the Hat?

Sam Hornish Jr. had great success with Penske and Pennzoil in the IRL. I am sure that Pennzoil would LOVE to have Sam in the 22 every Sunday. It's a match made in heaven (if one believes in heaven, that is...).

But Sam has some work to do, no doubt. Still, it makes a whole hell of a lot of sense to put Sam in the 22 and let it ride! He is a championship caliber racecar driver after all!

As for Rubberhead... Kiss Your Azz Goodbye!! Don't let the door hit you on the way out, MOFO!!

I am sooooooo proud of Roger!! I think I will send him a message.

Interestingly, the splash page still has Kurt's surgically-altered ears on display... :D Not for long, I would assume!

What do you bet Roger placed a call to the Cat in the Hat?

I agree with Hornish. I bet Pennzoil made the call to reunite with Hornish.

I don't know. Jack's already been there, done that with both Busch boys. I can't see either of them ever driving for The Cat again.

I meant Roger called Jack, not Kurt. (I edited my post to reflect that).

And when did Jack have any experience with Kyle? Did he drive for Roush in Trucks?

Jack would NEVER re-hire Kurt! That's for damn sure...

Send a message of thanks and support to Roger Penske here:

I meant Roger called Jack, not Kurt. (I edited my post to reflect that).

And when did Jack have any experience with Kyle? Did he drive for Roush in Trucks?

Jack would NEVER re-hire Kurt! That's for damn sure...

Kyle was a development driver for Jack when he was 16. Then NASCAR changed rules that forced drivers to be at least 18 to drive in the 3 top series. So when Kyle turned 18 instead of sticking with Roush he jumped ship to HMS.

ahhh...

I rememberd him being too young to drive when the rule was put in place. I just didn't realize it was a Roush thang. Thanks!

It'll probably be Sam, but I don't think he will strengthen Penske racings performance.

Legal counsel for Kurt Busch says: report on firing "is not accurate" and urges "promptly and responsibly check your facts for accuracy with Bud Denker of Penske Corporation."

It is probably wrong to be this happy about someone losing their job but....WOOOOOOO!!! :D

First of all...maybe Kurt isn't as "great" as he thinks he is...and another thing..I guess JJ is the least of his worries now! lol

Maybe Allgaier will get the call back to the penske stable. I know he doesnt have alot of fans on this forum but hes got one right here lol.

Has to be a downer for the sports psychologist.

1. Kurt's attitude just got the fix, aka reality adjustment.
2. Prospects of booking Kyle for future therapy is sinking too. Hopefully he is getting the point.

No need to dig deep inside, and find the inner seeds of idiocy. Just follow the freaking rules, if the mega dollars sponsor gives you an opportunity that at least hundreds most likely thousands of talented drivers never got (some even gave their lives pursing the dream), then don't make them look like a fool.

It is not rocket science, and no degreed educate is needed, to explain matters.

Just race, thank gawd for a good clean race when's it is over. Grab a trophy queen to help pass the weekly non racing time and try not pouting.

Back
Top Bottom