Kurt Busch out at SHR after 2017

Does anyone have a better voice than Bruce Dickinson? The only thing that would have made the plane better for me is if there were some bigger pictures of Eddie.
What's nice is that Bruce is the pilot too for that. Talented guy on many different fronts.

Here is a statement that is becoming a lot more realistic Cole Custer is going to take over the 41 car in 2018 given the youth movement with sponsorship dollars, salaries and money invested into him already it's becoming a lot more realistic.

Here is a statement that is becoming a lot more realistic Cole Custer is going to take over the 41 car in 2018 given the youth movement with sponsorship dollars, salaries and money invested into him already it's becoming a lot more realistic.
With the massive youth influx I can't say I would be surprised. Custer is interesting, still seems very raw and really not ready at all.

To his credit SHRs Xfinity program isn't what it could be either.

Custer to Cup?

******** he needs another year in Xfinity, he really does. His father holds some weight with Haas, right?

Custer is on I think needs another year in Xfinity unlike Byron. I think him moving to Cup is very realistic though for next year. I don't think he'd do any worse than Danica.

Personally I think Kurt should stay at least one more year and drop the #10 car.
Then the year after bring the kid up to the 41.

Custer to Cup?

******** he needs another year in Xfinity, he really does. His father holds some weight with Haas, right?
Oh yeah he does, shoot, I think he needed another year in the trucks , he sure as heck is ready for a Cup ride just yet. It sounds like that his dad plays some role within Haas.

I think it is going to be OK this time round. They had to give him his notice, it is the law.
Monster will probably sign on in Dec.
That is what is causing this whole issue, Monster, and because of the timing of the contracts, Monster cant commit to SHR till they decide on if they are going to pick up the 2019 option for the Cup Series rights, per my understanding.

I also do not think Custer is ready for cup as he is solid but not great like Byron is showing. On the other hand if Danica is gone, and Monster does not re sign. It would be more cost effective to run Cole and get (Danica results) than to run Kurt out of pocket and Cole out of pocket. It would suck and i wouldn't like it but I think it's realistic.

Got that right, I had high hopes for Custer, now nothing but question marks. He has been a one truck/xfinity team all along so it's hard to compare him to a multi car team to see if it is the car, or him that lacks a little bit of speed. He seems to go backwards when in a crowd a lot. Hard to make up those spots.

Certainly would not doubt it. However, I would be against it. He has not even won an Xfinity race. I would say give him another year in X cars, and if he wins a few races, especially against a handful of Cup guys, then put him in for the 2019 season.

Back
Top Bottom