Kyle Busch the early favorite to win 2018 MENCS Championship

His brand has been managed perfectly. Remember when he was the pouty Chase? Mister Hard On Himself Chase? Now, we have Ain't Gonna Take It Badass Chase. Waving Arms At The Crowd Chase. We will always have Bill's Kid Chase as the foundation. Popular as hell, and still 0 for. Really fabulous.

"His fanbase accepts him for exactly who he is. It's the rest of the universe that struggles with this crap. It drives the haters freakin' nuts."

:D

*incoming tangent*

Guys, I really would like to see Kimi come back to NASCAR. Albeit unlikely, it would be cool to see him make a return to NASCAR.
After all, it is beginning to seem like his time in F1 has gone past its expiration date - and that is coming from a guy who considers himself to be a Kimi fan. Unless he returns to his winning ways next year (which I hope he does), I can not see him staying in F1 any further than next season.
In conclusion, come back to NASCAR, Kimi! Montoya did not set the bar too high for you. :p

"His fanbase accepts him for exactly who he is. It's the rest of the universe that struggles with this crap. It drives the haters freakin' nuts."

:D

I love Chase, and I think you are joking, but the sentiment of "no one gets us and they are the problem man" is just wrong for every driver's fans hahaha

He drove the dominant make and for the dominant team and still couldn’t get it done.

He has a Cup and odds-makers think he’ll get another.

Hard to disagree.

He has a Cup and odds-makers think he’ll get another.
Hard to disagree.
My friends newest Las Vegas odds projection. Kybu is only a half a point favorite over Harvick, Larson and Truex. And a point and a half over Chase Elliott. According to my friend the top five are basically a push. He also say's that the way the chase has screwed things up it could even be Allmendinger or Wallace. Who really knows?

ODDS TO WIN 2018 MONSTER ENERGY CUP CHAMPIONSHIP (11/28/18)
Driver Odds
Kyle Busch 9/2
Kevin Harvick 5/1
Kyle Larson 5/1
Martin Truex Jr. 5/1
Chase Elliott 6/1
Joey Logano 8/1
Brad Keselowski 10/1
Denny Hamlin 15/1
Jimmie Johnson 15/1
Erik Jones 20/1
Ryan Blaney 30/1
Alex Bowman 40/1
Clint Bowyer 40/1
Daniel Suarez 40/1
William Byron 40/1
Aric Almirola 60/1
Kurt Busch 80/1
Jamie McMurray 100/1
Field (Any Other Driver) 100/1
Austin Dillon 200/1
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. 200/1
Ryan Newman 200/1
Paul Menard 300/1
Kasey Kahne 500/1
Trevor Bayne 500/1
Ty Dillon 500/1
AJ Allmendinger 1000/1
Darrell Wallace Jr. 1000/1

I still think Johnson at 15:1 is worth considering. As Johali noted, the Chase must really put a kink in the calculations.

My friends newest Las Vegas odds projection. Kybu is only a half a point favorite over Harvick, Larson and Truex. And a point and a half over Chase Elliott. According to my friend the top five are basically a push. He also say's that the way the chase has screwed things up it could even be Allmendinger or Wallace. Who really knows?

ODDS TO WIN 2018 MONSTER ENERGY CUP CHAMPIONSHIP (11/28/18)
Driver Odds
Kyle Busch 9/2
Kevin Harvick 5/1
Kyle Larson 5/1
Martin Truex Jr. 5/1
Chase Elliott 6/1
Joey Logano 8/1
Brad Keselowski 10/1
Denny Hamlin 15/1
Jimmie Johnson 15/1
Erik Jones 20/1
Ryan Blaney 30/1
Alex Bowman 40/1
Clint Bowyer 40/1
Daniel Suarez 40/1
William Byron 40/1
Aric Almirola 60/1
Kurt Busch 80/1
Jamie McMurray 100/1
Field (Any Other Driver) 100/1
Austin Dillon 200/1
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. 200/1
Ryan Newman 200/1
Paul Menard 300/1
Kasey Kahne 500/1
Trevor Bayne 500/1
Ty Dillon 500/1
AJ Allmendinger 1000/1
Darrell Wallace Jr. 1000/1
No offense @Johali but I don't care what your friend says, it will not be Allmendinger or Wallace Jr.

I still think Johnson at 15:1 is worth considering.
Hellz yeah!

giphy.gif

I still think Johnson at 15:1 is worth considering. As Johali noted, the Chase must really put a kink in the calculations.
One other thing he said was they have zero information on how the new Chevrolet nose will affect the racing. It will probably throw another monkey wrench in everything.

Back
Top Bottom