Kyle Busch to RCR

As an Earnhardt fan, I would rather not.

Kyle is about the biggest Earnhardt fan you can get. I don’t want to see him run full time in it or anything, but let’s see what he can do like how Earnhardt, Jr. did in the 3.

Kyle is about the biggest Earnhardt fan you can get. I don’t want to see him run full time in it or anything, but let’s see what he can do like how Earnhardt, Jr. did in the 3.
Kyle is the biggest Earnhardt fan?

Since when lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dale Sr., not Jr.
They aren’t even remotely similar.

15 wins in the #3 & 2 Busch Series championships says otherwise.

22DB7E5A-27F1-4E83-991A-CCCAD52A6843.jpeg

Like you would know lol.
Whatcha say we kick in to the Busch kids college fund.....I'll order ya the Fan Pack.....Just tell me where to send it! Your boy gave up on his quali lap....He hates this ****.

Why don't you make an offer on their house. There might be some yota trinkets left there for your shrine.
Don't need his house. Would like the trinkets.

Probably not but Kyle does live rent free in Revman's head so maybe he knows something
100%. I admit it. I paid my penance......watched the first one in person in 45 degree weather. Bitter.

The numbers. Poor ol' Joe saying he will pay Kyle out of his own pocket..what a crock.

View attachment 71896
Did JGR ever say that it was hard to get sponsorship for Kyle specifically or in general? Spin, spin, spin....Victim Kyle still putting it in the wall. Enjoy.

Did JGR ever say that it was hard to get sponsorship for Kyle specifically or in general? Spin, spin, spin....Victim Kyle still putting it in the wall. Enjoy.
It proves that JGR got rid of their most successful driver at JGR with a B.S. story in order to make room for Ty Gibbs. Many of us thought that to be so, and didn't believe the preacher's or TRD's B.S. story.

It proves that JGR got rid of their most successful driver at JGR with a B.S. story in order to make room for Ty Gibbs. Many of us thought that to be so, and didn't believe the preacher's or TRD's B.S. story.
Ahhhh the return of MOU! Where have you all been?

How much was Kyle asking?

A number that Childress hasn't has any problem paying as sponsors flocked to the 8 team
What sponsors flocked to that team that weren't already there? .....that two car team? ....versus four.....which costs more, but I trust you are good at third grade division. But you go kid...sponsors love KB....where is that relentless rant of yours about Hornaday and Mars being pissed off? Childress didn't pay Kyle's number either. You know that.

What sponsors flocked to that team that weren't already there? .....that two car team? ....versus four.....which costs more, but I trust you are good at third grade division. But you go kid...sponsors love KB....where is that relentless rant of yours about Hornaday and Mars being pissed off? Childress didn't pay Kyle's number either. You know that.
A 104 millions worth making a two car Cup team the highest revenue team in the sport. Penske's numbers include his Indy Cars also. Don't EVEN tell me that number is because of what Austin Dillion pulled in lol.
Best thing for you to do is return to your cult because the what a bouts aren't working.

A 104 millions worth making a two car Cup team the highest revenue team in the sport. Penske's numbers include his Indy Cars also. Don't EVEN tell me that number is because of what Austin Dillion pulled in lol.
Best thing for you to do is return to your cult because the what a bouts aren't working.
...and poor Richard said he didn't have the resources to keep Reddick.

Back
Top Bottom