Kyle Busch to RCR

Doubt I will ever cheer him. Seen too many temper tantrums over the years. Although I despised his brother too, but he completely changed to a likeable guy. So who knows.

Kyle Busch spins, and almost changes the Championship. How many times have we seen him spin by himself with the Next Gen. He looks vey ordinary. Good value for Poor Richard, however.

Kyle Busch spins, and almost changes the Championship. How many times have we seen him spin by himself with the Next Gen. He looks vey ordinary. Good value for Poor Richard, however.
Most of these guys are "ordinary" when they are in ordinary cars.

Reactions: sdj
I might be the only one, but I think he has a big year next year. Big enough that it be a BOLD prediction. Gosh, I am not going to last this off-season

Kyle’s 2023 and Reddick’s 2022 final stat lines are eerily similar.

Last year Reddick had 3 wins, 10 top 5’s, 15 top 10’s, and finished 14th in points.

This year, Kyle Busch had 3 wins, 10 top 5’s, 17 top 10’s, and finished 14th in points.

Kyle looked like a legitimate title threat early on, but man did that 8 team fall off a cliff in the second half of the year.

Last year Reddick had 3 wins, 10 top 5’s, 15 top 10’s, and finished 14th in points.

This year, Kyle Busch had 3 wins, 10 top 5’s, 17 top 10’s, and finished 14th in points.

Kyle looked like a legitimate title threat early on, but man did that 8 team fall off a cliff in the second half of the year.
Thought it was a great year for him, just the short track program with RCR needs some work.

I agree with this assessment 100% though.

It wasn't a terrible year with 3 wins, never is for any driver. Kyle made the round of 8, but mistakes mistakes mistakes. Competition is so close in cup. It comes down to pit stops, restarts, and almost perfect execution to win races. That team overall needs to clean it up to move forward.

The 8 team fell off in the playoffs last year too. I really thought after he won Gateway he was gonna end the year with the most wins and make the final 4. Kyle was spinning in practice every week it seemed like the second half of the year, and about once a month would do it in the race.

It wasn't a terrible year with 3 wins, never is for any driver. Kyle made the round of 8, but mistakes mistakes mistakes. Competition is so close in cup. It comes down to pit stops, restarts, and almost perfect execution to win races. That team overall needs to clean it up to move forward.
The team didn't spin him out multiple times..just like last year. Don't miss him.

Rowdy Busch has spun like a top on his own probably more times with this car than Larson has knocked the fence down trying to rip the top. He’s definitely a lot more clumsy and error-prone these days. Still has a lot of talent but there are some really clear signs that he’s not the same driver he was five or so years ago. But that peak he had from 2015-2019 was incredible.

Much improved over the last couple of years he drove for fire sale Joe. ;)

1700882915577.png

Back
Top Bottom