Kyle Busch to RCR

100% all Kyle. None of them were there until he got there. Great comeback.
I understand you have a problem with the chart above in blue and white lol. So it is what a bout time. BTW sponsorship of RCR and the Rice burners are explained in the clip @ the 4:44 mark. As anybody can see with the link I posted and this graphic below that I posted, RCR has plenty of sponsors and income

1690670622782.png

I understand you have a problem with the chart above in blue and white lol. So it is what a bout time. BTW sponsorship of RCR and the Rice burners are explained in the clip @ the 4:44 mark. As anybody can see with the link I posted and this graphic below that I posted, RCR has plenty of sponsors and income

View attachment 71908
Lot of faith in your source.

Lot of faith in your source.
Forbes. You've heard of them?

Kyle Busch moved to Richard Childress Racing starting this season and that move seems to have paid off handsomely when it comes to sponsorship. RCR is number two on the list with a total of 53 sponsors generating $104.55 million in sponsor revenue for the team.

Kyle Busch wreck 75% of the races now wtf man smh
There he is!

Anyway, I've sang this tune since 2019. He's not in his prime anymore. RCR was a lateral move, and like we saw with Reddick, they can sometimes field fast cars. But their program is inconsistent, and similarly to JJ, KB has a lot of mileage in his career. He's adapting to a new car, a new manufacturer and a new race team, with car control that simply isn't what it was 5+ years ago.

Naturally, he's going to overdrive the car when it isn't fast, and with how easy it is to lose these things, it's not unexpected.

I still may be the only one who thinks this, but I don't think he's championship caliber anymore, and hasn't been since early 2019.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

There he is!

Anyway, I've sang this tune since 2019. He's not in his prime anymore. RCR was a lateral move, and like we saw with Reddick, they can sometimes field fast cars. But their program is inconsistent, and similarly to JJ, KB has a lot of mileage in his career. He's adapting to a new car, a new manufacturer and a new race team, with car control that simply isn't what it was 5+ years ago.

Naturally, he's going to overdrive the car when it isn't fast, and with how easy it is to lose these things, it's not unexpected.

I still may be the only one who thinks this, but I don't think he's championship caliber anymore, and hasn't been since early 2019.

He won one race last year driving the rice burners. 3 wins, 8 top 5's and 13 top 10's so far this year in 22 races. I think it is a bit premature to be trying to throw dirt on his grave.

He won one race last year driving the rice burners. 3 wins, 8 top 5's and 13 top 10's so far this year in 22 races. I think it is a bit premature to be trying to throw dirt on his grave.
I'm not saying he's washed. But the 8 team is still inconsistent, just like with Reddick last year. I just don't think he is as good of a wheelman as he was 15-19

I'm not saying he's washed. But the 8 team is still inconsistent, just like with Reddick last year. I just don't think he is as good of a wheelman as he was 15-19

I think that statement of inconsistancy would fit Reddick and the 23 tennis shoe instead of Busch and RCR, he is having his best year in years by far. One win, only 6 top 5's and 9 top 10's for B+

RCR was never a top tier program. They got lucky by hiring great drivers.

Remember what happened in ‘20? I think his driving skills have Long COVID.
Maybe. He's also just old, as far as mileage goes.

This is year 19. That's an entire cup career for many folks.

The spring was responsible for the lack of speed, but was it connected to him spinning yet again? At least he got past the halfway point this week before flat-spotting another set. He's gone around more lately than a Tilt-A-Whirl.

Austin Hill to Return to RCR’s NASCAR Xfinity Series Stable in 2024​

Hill, who is currently leading the NASCAR Xfinity Series regular season championship point standings, has locked himself into the NASCAR Playoffs on the strength of four wins.

“I’ve found a home at Richard Childress Racing and it’s an honor to be able to continue my career racing for one of the most successful organizations in the garage,” said Hill. “In looking at the next step of my career, I was presented with several opportunities, but it all came down to being surrounded by racers who want to win, believe in me, and will do their best to give me every opportunity to be successful. I want to thank Richard Childress and everyone at RCR and ECR Engines. I’m excited to race for wins and championships within the NASCAR Xfinity Series for years to come.”

Lucas Oil and McLaren grills hopped on board for Kyle, and he won both of their first starts with primaries on the car.
According to this. Lucas Oil has been with RCR since 2014. They did enhance the partner ship. but, right in this story it says

“Lucas Oil has served as the official lubricant of RCR and ECR Engines since 2014, and is the official motor oil of ECR Engines. RCR, ECR and Lucas Oil have gone to NASCAR Victory Lane together more than 20 times since the partnership began.”

According to this. Lucas Oil has been with RCR since 2014. They did enhance the partner ship. but, right in this story it says

“Lucas Oil has served as the official lubricant of RCR and ECR Engines since 2014, and is the official motor oil of ECR Engines. RCR, ECR and Lucas Oil have gone to NASCAR Victory Lane together more than 20 times since the partnership began.”

They were never a primary for RCR before KyBu.

I find that sentence hilarious. RCR was the gold standard for about a decade.
Yeah but you have to give all the cred to the immortal Dale…….🙄. If he would have been driving for Felony Motorsports then he would have 8 titles…….sarcasm alert for anyone unable to comprehend.

M&M lawyer: "How do you feel? Are you injured?"

RW(sb)R Driver of the Week: "Dude, can we at least get to the infield care center first?"

Back
Top Bottom