Kyle Busch to RCR

Just found a Christmas present for @StandOnIt

1707403980010.png

NASCAR merch isn't what it once was.....

Poor quality for an aloha shirt. The first thing you look for is, does the pattern carry across the front all the way through the center placket, or does it look like the left, right, and center were sewn with no attempt to connect the pattern continuously across the three pieces?

Heard it too from my couch. Its crazy to see him get that kind of fan support, I never thought it would happen. I've been a fan of his since the 5 days, I always thought he was worth the price of admission. Cool to see him become one of the grizzled younger vets in the garage with accompanying fan support.

I see that Kyle Busch Motorsports just filed a lawsuit against Revman. Oh sheet after I put my classes on it says Rev Racing. Hmm I wonder if Revman has a race team and he is keeping it a secret from all of us here. Maybe he has a Ford sponsorship and doesn’t want anyone to know. He could have been using his obsession with Toyota as a front to throw everyone off all these years. 😃

The number eight has had an uncharacteristically rough go of it lately.

Does RC now have to replace those races that 3Chi were supposed to be on for? I cant see how this isnt a breach of contract if 3Chi were contracted to be on the 8 for X amount of races this year. Maybe we'll see Chevrolet and Chevy Accessories alot more on the 8 this year.

Two things: I did some research on 3Chi last year (up to and including sampling their product) and it's a really small firm doing extraction of Delta 8 THC from legal hemp. I don't know where they got the money to advertise in Cup from, honestly. Never made any sense, which made me think it is in part owned by someone at RCR or someone connected to RCR. Could also have been a B2B thing with another sponsor, though which of them it would be, I don't know. Needless to say, I'm not surprised. They're also really hamstrung in terms of what activation they can do by NASCAR or what they can put on the car. You need to google them to know they're basically selling marijuana products through a federal loophole in states where "regular weed" is illegal still.

Two things: I did some research on 3Chi last year (up to and including sampling their product) and it's a really small firm doing extraction of Delta 8 THC from legal hemp. I don't know where they got the money to advertise in Cup from, honestly. Never made any sense, which made me think it is in part owned by someone at RCR or someone connected to RCR. Could also have been a B2B thing with another sponsor, though which of them it would be, I don't know. Needless to say, I'm not surprised. They're also really hamstrung in terms of what activation they can do by NASCAR or what they can put on the car. You need to google them to know they're basically selling marijuana products through a federal loophole in states where "regular weed" is illegal still.

Nature’s Bakery 2.0

I thought RCR was making some head way a couple of years ago when Reddick was running good and winning some races. That continued a bit with Busch. But things have really fallen off there over the last 20 months or so.

I thought RCR was making some head way a couple of years ago when Reddick was running good and winning some races. That continued a bit with Busch. But things have really fallen off there over the last 20 months or so.
He had some really nice wins early but was still fairly inconsistent last year, and that was a bit of a carryover in itself from 2022 with JGR. On the right day and with the right setup he can still win races, but I think in general he doesn’t vibe much with this car in not being able drive off of the right rear and get yawed out.

Back
Top Bottom