Kyle Busch to RCR

Lord knows I'm no prude, but some of the wives and girlfriends seem to be a little poorly dressed for an awards banquet. I'm a big believer that there is a time and place for everything. I don't think a banquet is the place for having your boobs hang out for the world to see. I'm sure this opinion will be as unpopular as most of my other ones.

Lord knows I'm no prude, but some of the wives and girlfriends seem to be a little poorly dressed for an awards banquet. I'm a big believer that there is a time and place for everything. I don't think a banquet is the place for having your boobs hang out for the world to see. I'm sure this opinion will be as unpopular as most of my other ones.

It didn’t use to be that unpopular of an opinion. Modesty is a lost art.

I don't see much difference from what women wear other awards shows, etc. Indeed, they're a bit restrained compared to Hollywood or music gatherings.

I don't see much difference from what women wear other awards shows, etc. Indeed, they're a bit restrained compared to Hollywood or music gatherings.
I don't have very high expectations from the entertainment crowd. I hope for a little more from the NASCAR crowd. I guess I just prefer class over ass.

1702140389072.jpeg

NASCAR’s Kyle Busch sells Mooresville headquarters for 2 times its worth, records show

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nascar-auto-racing/article282832303.html#storylink=cpy

I find it interesting that the women are judged, but the guys in tuxes with tennis shoes gets no mention. Interesting world we live in.

Fashion rule #1 at gala events. Women's clothes reveal, Men's conceal and pessimists will complain about everything.
Men don't care. Buy one tux and a couple of different colored bow ties. With occasional alterations, you can wear them your entire career. No one is looking at you anyway.

Truer words have never been spoken. He is poor Richard's problem now. After a year of The Resurrection, it's probably time for ole Randal to get the cuss out he has had coming for a year.....or maybe ole KFB will start chirping about getting a real teammate?

Everything's great! House, team, plane, company.....Poor Richard writes a small check...but let's just stick with The Resurrection Narrative. More fun.

A bad look when the drink he peddled had reproductive health impacts when his own charity tries to fight these issues. PR....line 1 please.

Haven’t been a fan of this fake Kyle Busch at RCR since day one. Maybe he should retire instead of collecting a check.

Wonder if Rowdy Energy drink used local water where it is made at? If so, much bigger problem.

For those that subscribe, interesting story. I’ve always found Kyle to be likable. From when he drove for the 5, even the 18 at JGR. Ive always said he’s worth the price of admission for a ticket and the best in the biz. I’ve been more than okay when he would win, probably because we’re the same age. I’m loving late career veteran KDB and cheering for him to find the success at RCR that he had at JGR

and I’ll let others digest this juicy nugget with just a little pinch of salt toward his former employer. Seems maybe in all that time the Preacher was praying for sponsorship, he wasn’t up to date with with current motorsports business deals going on.

Per Kyle from the Athletic article linked up above:

”Did JGR try hard enough to sell me?” Busch said. “My answer to that is no. I’m being frank, and it might bite me in the butt, but they put all their eggs in one basket with the Oracle deal. And the way the Oracle deal got introduced to us was really, really weird. … (Oracle) had just signed a contract for $500 million or something with (Formula One team) Red Bull. So I’m like, ‘There’s no way they’re going to do a NASCAR deal. Not a chance.’ So I told those guys, ‘Look, you got to look elsewhere. You got to look outside. We got to call everybody else.’ … (Instead) they offered me a contract to race there and they weren’t going to have sponsorship on the car, but I didn’t feel like that was fair for the 15 years that I was there; I didn’t want Joe putting his own money into the program.

So I decided that it would be better served for me to go somewhere that had a sales team that got sales for (RCR drivers) Tyler Reddick and Austin Dillon and everything else that’s happened at RCR over the years. I mean, we’re still knocking sponsors down, it seems, and bringing them in.”

For those that subscribe, interesting story. I’ve always found Kyle to be likable. From when he drove for the 5, even the 18 at JGR. Ive always said he’s worth the price of admission for a ticket and the best in the biz. I’ve been more than okay when he would win, probably because we’re the same age. I’m loving late career veteran KDB and cheering for him to find the success at RCR that he had at JGR

and I’ll let others digest this juicy nugget with just a little pinch of salt toward his former employer. Seems maybe in all that time the Preacher was praying for sponsorship, he wasn’t up to date with with current motorsports business deals going on.

”Did JGR try hard enough to sell me?” Busch said. “My answer to that is no. I’m being frank, and it might bite me in the butt, but they put all their eggs in one basket with the Oracle deal. And the way the Oracle deal got introduced to us was really, really weird. … (Oracle) had just signed a contract for $500 million or something with (Formula One team) Red Bull. So I’m like, ‘There’s no way they’re going to do a NASCAR deal. Not a chance.’ So I told those guys, ‘Look, you got to look elsewhere. You got to look outside. We got to call everybody else.’ … (Instead) they offered me a contract to race there and they weren’t going to have sponsorship on the car, but I didn’t feel like that was fair for the 15 years that I was there; I didn’t want Joe putting his own money into the program.

So I decided that it would be better served for me to go somewhere that had a sales team that got sales for (RCR drivers) Tyler Reddick and Austin Dillon and everything else that’s happened at RCR over the years. I mean, we’re still knocking sponsors down, it seems, and bringing them in.”
He is full of ****. Denny himself said on his podcast that Kyle was demanding numbers that would sink JGR. He isn't getting what he got. House, plane, company sold since he left. The 54 is fully sponsored BTW. Go shoot a duck, and STFU. Typical Kyle....He says he has a good thing going, and then ****s in the soup with crap talking a company that literally saved his career. Do. Not. Miss. Him.

I'm pretty sure all energy drinks are bad for you and don't really work to boot (at least for me).

Reactions: Pat

Gibbs has proven time and time again he isn't much of a businessman. He's dumb greedy.
Here's another new sponsor for RCR

He is full of ****. Denny himself said on his podcast that Kyle was demanding numbers that would sink JGR. He isn't getting what he got. House, plane, company sold since he left. The 54 is fully sponsored BTW. Go shoot a duck, and STFU. Typical Kyle....He says he has a good thing going, and then ****s in the soup with crap talking a company that literally saved his career. Do. Not. Miss. Him.
The house is not sold.
The plane is not sold.
KBM is sold, along with Rowdy Energy.
Preacher couldn't offer what Childress could, plain and simple...

I'm pretty sure all energy drinks are bad for you and don't really work to boot (at least for me).
I agree. I would never buy one even if Dale Jr was selling it, which he did and I didn't. But, I'm not everyone for sure.

Back
Top Bottom