Kyle Busch to RCR

Come on now....You know how this works by watching me over the years....and I....you. KB runs so-so, and the dislikers run their mouths.....but then maybe, just maybe he wins a Championship.....not too sure about that now. Thinking the skills have diminished. WE ran all of the good out of him I think.

1682566008957.png

Come on now....You know how this works by watching me over the years....and I....you. KB runs so-so, and the dislikers run their mouths.....but then maybe, just maybe he wins a Championship.....not too sure about that now. Thinking the skills have diminished. WE ran all of the good out of him I think.

View attachment 70238
That's why he has won more races by himself this year than preacher's congregation has. lol. :dunce:

I don't buy resurrection yet.

Fontana was his first legitimate win on speed in like 2 years. 2/3 last wins were because the leader wrecked. And before this, performance was falling.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

He might have won the Daytona 500 if not for late race luck. He was leading on lap 200 but then things fell apart.

What a dumbass post.....Maybe Coach should have clarified....Can't find 10 mullion for Kyle Busch.....Nobody else could either. Poor Richard got him cheap....common knowledge.

The maintenance costs for the elevator to Samantha’s shoe closet are just too high. 😇

The maintenance costs for the elevator to Samantha’s shoe closet are just too high. 😇
I think the maintenance costs for the owner of all of that stuff in the closet might be a bit high as well. Might have to downgrade to stairs and Nordstrom.

Must have been a hard conversation to break it to Brexton that they would have to move into a 10K foot shack because Mr. Childress couldn't pay Daddy what Mr. Coach was willing to.

He's going to double his money if he gets what he is asking. Close to 7 million profit. Oh boo Who. 🤡

He's going to double his money if he gets what he is asking. Close to 7 million profit. Oh boo Who. 🤡
Not trending well on that getting what he is asking thing.

Back
Top Bottom