Kyle Larson Appreciation Thread

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
Here is a still shot for those that don't want to open the video.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
That’s a good what they would call a Business to Consumer sponsor. It checks the Real Sponsor box. I think I might like the scheme when it’s actually raced, have to see it on the tube first.

dgbullfrog

Crew Chief
At The 5:00 me mark on this video Tony Stewart says 'Kyle Larson is better I was".

"I remember watching him during the first time he ran the 4-Crown Nationals, and won all three races, in his first time racing here. This isn't the easiest place to come to for your first time and for him to take a Midget, and a Sprint Car, and a Silver Crown and just dominate in the fashion that he did."

Larson was just 19 at the time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

gnomesayin

Team Owner
Larson will start sixth in the main event tonight at the Dirt Late Model Dream at Eldora. He finished 13th in Thursday's main event. This might be the biggest challenge he has taken on in the dirt world yet, given his relative inexperience in the cars and the depth of the field.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
yep just a race fan ;) Doesn't look like a guy who is a million bucks richer
Speaking of richer. If I remember right when all of the shi-t hit the fan he sold his old house and the one he was building and moved out of NC. Do you know if he has bought another one and moved back to NC or where is he living now?

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Speaking of richer. If I remember right when all of the shi-t hit the fan he sold his old house and the one he was building and moved out of NC. Do you know if he has bought another one and moved back to NC or where is he living now?
where does Kyle Larson live? Anywhere he wants :biggrin:

Top Bottom